†TDKB 19: Portsmouth City

RD: Late Ud. Salamat sa mga nagbabasa. Special mention for prkjln_. Thank u very muchhhhhh.

***
CHAPTER 19: PORTHSMOUTH CITY

"No. We don't need an army of guards with us. It will only attract people." Erinea refuses for the last time.

"Then i'll come with you." Heath was arguing to his mom to bring countless of guard with them ensuring their security outside of the palace.

"Your hand is full son. Gusto ko namang makasama ang daughter-in-law ko. Hayaan mo naman kaming makapagbonding ng kaming dalawa lang. The town is not far from here and rest assure that i will protect her."

"It's too risky to go outside unarmed mom. Just bring five or three guards to protect you."

Erinea looked at her. "What do you think darling?"

Nag-isip siyang mabuti. Naiintindihan naman nya ang gustong mangyari ng binata. Nag-aalala lang ito sa seguridad nila. Pero ayaw niyang maging tampulan ng atensyon. She wants to explore the town without getting alot of attention. And bringing guards around them is not a good option.

"I agreed." gumuhit naman ang ngiti sa labi ng binata. "But instead of five or three, we will bring only one."

Agad namang naglaho ang ngiti niya at saka nagsalubong ang kilay. "Sweetheart, one guard is not enough to protect the two of you. Let me remind you that you, mom, is the former Queen and you, sweetheart, is the future queen of this kingdom. Kung may mangyaring masama sainyo malaking epekto ito sa kaharian natin."

"I know. But how can we enjoy strolling the town if somebody is watching us? Isa lang ang dadalhin namin tapos." she firmly said.

"Sweetheart..."

"Just one."

"How about three?"

"One."

"But three is-"

"Another word Heath and i won't let you sleep next to me."

Huminto naman ito sa pagsasalita. Nagbukas-sara lang ang kanyang bibig ngunit walang lumabas na salita mula rito.

"I know what you feel son." anya ng ama na sumulpot lang sa kanyang likuran.

Portsmouth city is one of the popular destinations for the citizens of the city. Because almost all necessities or goods are already here. Many visitors to the neighboring areas come here.

It was only a short distance from the kingdom,but the dear king decided that they should ridein a carriage to get there.

"Call me if anything happened okay?" Paalala sakanya ni Heath.

"Expired na load ko bukod pa ron walang signal dito. Kung sana nagpatayo ka ng cell tower dito."

"Yeah, you're right." he nodded. "I will build a cell tower for you. Only you and I can access."

Napanganga naman ito. Hindi nito inakala na seseryosohin nya ang kaniyang sinabi. "Y'know what...forget it. Lets head out mom before he gets into my nerve." anito kay Erinea.

"Wait a minute..." paghinto ng binata. "Mykel if something bad happened to them consider yourself dead. Understand?" he warned him, one of the soldier he assigned to her.

"Naiintindihan ko mahal na hari."

"We will be fine son. We'll be back before you know it." his mother said.

Nagsimula nang umandar ang karwahe. Hindi naman inalis ng binata ang kanyang mga mata rito hanggang sa makalabas ito ng gate. He's worried about them. He should now be starting to return to his work. But thinking about them made his mind agitated.