2

Tadashi's pov:

The minute I got off my private jet I was greeted by my assistant Yushiro "Sir, I hope you had the best trip to London" Yushiro said "Yes, how's Miako?" I asked entering the car with Yushiro following behind "She's the same, scaring kids and teacher till she was shifted to another class" Yushiro explained.

"Again! I really need to talk with Mr. Yamada" I sigh "Then I suggest Miako start home schooling" Yushiro said "Yushiro, I promised my brother that his daughter will go to school like other kids and that's what I'm doing" I said.

"I understand, today your free but your mother invited you to lunch she said it's important" Yushiro said "I'll go cause I don't want her to be whining in my ear" I sigh. At the restaurant that my mother arranged I saw her immediately I walked into the VIP area.

"Tadashi, I'm surprised you came" Mom said as she noticed me "I only came because I was in a good mood, now tell me what you need to tell me" I said sitting at the table "It's about Miako, I heard she shifted classes as she was scaring kids and teachers at her school" Mom said.

"Mother please I don't want to have such conversation" I said "Look Miako is bad luck, because of her my son died and his wife left" Mom said "Mother you don't know what's like being without parents" I glared at her.

"I know but Miako are doing and saying thinge no ten year old would do" Mom spoke "Ma'am please we've token Miako to therapy and the therapist said she's fine, it just the process of growing up" Yushiro explained.

"It's been ten years since Toshiro died and I promised him that'll never fight with you, although your older brother Eiji would be happy to have Miako with him in America" Mom said "Mother, Miako is my responsibility and I would never let anyone take her away, she's healthy and happy where she is" I said before getting up and walked away.

I don't know why mom despise Miako so much just because she doesn't really show any emotions, Mother has bern bothering me to settle down and start a family but the women here in Japan just don't like to be around me. Maybe it had something to do with my face.

Later that afternoon I came home to see Miako doing her homework on the couch "Miako, how was your day at school?" I asked gaining her attention "Father, your home! How was your trip to London?" Miako ran and hug me "It's was good but I heard from Yushiro that you were still scaring the kids and teachers" I said.

"I'm sorry, it's just like no one understands me. The bigger kids bully me for no reason and you know very well that I can't tolerate no one hurting me" Miako explained "I understand you Miako but please just smile and try to be nice" I said.

"The kids would runaway from me, so it's hard for me to make friend but my new teacher doesn't seem to be afraid of me" Miako said "What you new teacher's name?" I asked "It's Ms. Jolene Winston" Miako replied.

"She's a foreigner I see" I said "It's obvious" Miako said "Tadashi, it's been a while" I hate that voice "What do you want Hina?" I asked irritated "I brought you some food for dinner" Hina said, Hina was one year younger than me someone my mother accidentally introduced to me.

Although Hina is a brat that just gets me on my nerve, I wonder how on earth she passed the gate were they were more than two bodyguards. "Hina theirs the door, it's welcoming you to go" Miako said "You really need to have respect for your future stepmother" Hina scoffed before pushing Miako out of the way.

"Hina! Get out and for the final time I hate you!" I said "Your just grumpy after a tiring day" Hina chuckled, suddenly Miako came back with a lighter and lit her handbag "Miako, that's my limited edition Chanel bag!" Hina yelled.

"The next thing I'll be burning is your hair, so get out!" Miako yelled "Tadashi, are you going to watch Miako hurt me ?!" Hina asked "Of course I'm watching, Miako is doing this world a huge favor by getting rid of you" I pointed.

"Ugh! You both are psychos!" Hina yelled in frustration before running through the door "That'll keep the cockroach out" Miako said "Now, let's have dinner talking to that idiot makes my head hurt" I said "Well I told the maids to prepare your favorite" Miako said "Thank you, what's the special accassion?" I asked "Just your return after three months" Miako said. I'm really have to learn more about parenting but for now I will do my best to protect Miako.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)