25

Tadashi's pov:

Today is the day I propose to Jolene and also I was nervous, I'm surprised she didn't even notice I put the ring on her finger since morning buy it's okay soon she'll know everything. I just need to check with Yushiro to see if everything is planned, nothing should go wrong, right?.

Jolene's pov:

Today Tadashi was acting a little strange and I have no clue why but I just went with the flow. I didn't had to go to work today since I don't teach on Friday's, normally I would go because of Akane and Kenji but I didn't feel like it today.

During the course of the day Yazame brought up a huge beautiful wrapped box to Tadashi's and I shared bedroom, she told me it was a gift and I should open it which I did. I open the box to see a beautiful dark blue dress with matching heels then there was a note.

Wear this tonight and look beautiful

-Tadashi

I was smiling ear to ear with this note he left me, the sun was soon replaced with the moon and and I was getting happier by the second. I feel like tonight is rather special. After getting dressed Tadashi send a car for me which made me wondering, how odd today was but I shrug it off.

The car then halted in front of a huge restaurant inside the receptionist showed me to my table where I saw my love of my life, I sat in front of him catching his attention "Thank God you made it, I sarted to worry if anything happen to you" Tadashi said relieved at my presence.

"Nothing didn't happen; thank you for such a beautiful dress" I said looking down shyly, I've never been shy around him but now it different. "Your welcome, I'll do anything to see that beautiful smile on your face" Tadashi said caressing my cheek.

The waiter then came interrupting our moment and Tadashi wasn't taking it nicely. I held his hand under the table indicating him to calm down. Soon after our order came we ate in silence until Tadashi broke it "Have you noticed anything new?" Tadashi asked.

"No" I replied "You know so much but so little at the same time; you'll find out everything soon" Tadashi chuckled, he can be really strange at times. Tadashi then left saying he had to make a call but after an hour or so I got restless wonder if something had happened to him.The waiter that served us ealier came up to me and gave me a note before leaving I then open it and read it.

Go to the roof top and follow the trail of
lit candles and rose petals.

-Tadashi

I then went to the rooftop and they were a trail with lit candles and rose petals and like I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. I continue to follow the trail while picking up some beautiful bouquet of fake flowers as I was allergic to pollen. At the end of the trail it was beautiful decorated and there was another note and again I read it.

Jolene Winston are ready to become Mrs. Nakamura?
If yes,
turn around.

I turn around to see Tadashi with the brightest smile "I love you from the first day I saw you. I feel for your kind personality and your beauty. I was the lunckiest when you accepted my love, you gave me a reason to continue to live and see the bright side of everything. You accepted me although many might call me names and talk about me, you accepted my flaw with frowning or complaining. You accepted Miako even though she wasn't your blood so will you accept that ring on your finger and marry me?" Tadashi said sincerely.

I looked at my finger to see a beautiful diamond ring, I now understand what he meant by if I've witnessed anything knew "So what your answer?" Tadashi asked with hope in his voice "C'mon Jolene give him an answer" I turn my head to see Akane, Kenji, Yushiro, Akio, Yuri and Miako.

"It's a yes, I will marry you!!!" I blurted out in tears while the others erupted in cheer "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" everyone chanted before we both shared a passionate kiss, I then heard the sound of fireworks and clicking sound coming from a camera I guess. I was beyond happy at this moment because this is where a new chapter begins.......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.......

Stay safe :)