Extra: 7

Jolene's pov:

Six months pregnant and I'm already tortured, sometimes I feel like someone is squeezing my uterus but it's painless. As for work Tadashi threatened Mr. Yamaha and I will be getting paternity time off from next month. "But baby listen, the baby being born here is better, you don't have to bear the pain while we go to the hospital" Tadashi said. We were debating on whether the baby should be born in a hospital.

Or let the baby born in our room and Tadashi could arrange a room for the labour.. "I know but it will be more appropriate" I said "Listen I just don't want anything to happen to you so I need you here where it could be more safe" Tadashi said "I know your afraid of losing me in every possible way but I will be fine, now let's go to the hospital to see how he or she is doing" I said.

At the hospital we were quickly greeted by a nurse and doctor. "Mr and Mrs Nakamura, please come right this way" the doctor gestured. In the doctor's room they prepared me for my ultrasound by applying the gel on my tummy, it kind of tickled. Tadashi and I watched as the doctor showed our baby on the screen. "He's healthy and heart rate is good" the doctor said.

"You mean we're having a boy?" Tadashi asked "Yes and he's perfectly healthy, continue to keep up the good work" the doctor praised. I was glad our baby is healthy, now I hope labour goes good. Tadashi and I soon left the doctor's office and he had forgotten his phone so he went back for it. I just waited for him on a nearby bench, "Hey" I looked up to see Akane "Akane, what are you doing here?" I asked "Came to see my grandma and saw you" she said "I'm here to see if the baby is doing" I smiled "I'm sorry for everything" Akane said with tears in her eyes.

"I was jealous of you and I didn't even realized it was breaking our friendship" she cried "It's okay, we all have our bad days" I hugged her "Still I was cruel to you" Akane wiped her tears "We're friends remember, the past is the past" I said. "What is she doing here?" I turned around to see my husband looking pissed. "I was just leaving" Akane said trying to leave but I held her hand. "She came to apologize to me" I said.

"But you saw her that night, she looked as if she was going to murder you" Tadashi said "We all have jealousy of someone or something, it destroys us but always forgive and forget" I told him. He seemed guilty, I knew he was guilty for what happened in the past with his family. "Now I had invited over everyone for lunch,Yazame should be finish with cooking" I said.

"I'll get going" Akane said "Your joining us" I said "But baby, she.." Tadashi didn't finish his sentence because I glared at him. "Right, I'll get the car" Tadashi cleared his throat. At home I was surprised to see Tadashi's father and brother buy I was shocked when Tadashi whole heartedly hugged had brother. "Enough with the love thing" Akio said "You just had to spoil the moment" Miako said from behind him.

"Your face can spoil the moment, smile a little" Akio said "Don't be mean" Yuri said "Here I am, it's pride month and it's time for me to be in the spot light" Kenji said with his dramatic entrance. "Please your not important, this mother to be is in that spotlight" I smiled "Yes and we're expecting a boy" Tadashi said. "I'm going to have a grandson" I turned around to see Mom and Dad.

"Mom, Dad I miss you" I hugged them "We missed you too dear, we wanted to surprise you" Mom said "Hey sis, I see your carrying another species of you kind" my brother, Ethan said "Yes, we can't get infected" Jonathan said "Get over here" I hugged them. We all were now sitting at the dining table being happy and merry.

"I can't wait for this baby to be out" Tadashi said "Why? Don't you love my bump?" I asked "I love it but won't you rather get wild on the bed" Tadashi whispered in my hear. "Stop seducing me" I blushed "Seriously?! You guys are shameless" Kenji said "Well I'm just telling her upfront" Tadashi said "The same couple before marriage, deeply on love" Mom chuckled "And rather shameless" Dad said.

"I agree" Akio said "Leave them Dad, theirs no going back" Ethan said "Glad you can say" I said "Okay let's capture the moment, if you gave teeth smile" Kenji said "And the ones who don't?" Miako questioned "Just don't smile" Kenji said "Shut it and take the picture" Akane said "Let's make it more special" Tadashi whispered. As Kenji took the photo Tadashi and I shared a kiss.

"Really? Get a room" Akio said looking at the picture "Your wife looks like she'd ready to let you go" Miako said "Just have some noodles" Akio pointed. Yep, this is my family and of course one additional member. We've been through so much together and is still here together as one. "It was only you who loved me for who I am" Tadashi said "You were an easy target to seduce" I smiled, may we continue to be like this in the coming years......
---------------------------------------
Please vote and leave your thoughts in the comment. 🥰🥰🥰

It has finally come to an official end, thank you guys for all the love and support. Please look out for my new novel but I'll make sure to inform you guys. Continue to stay safe and love everyone. Oh and Happy Pride month 🌈