Extra: 5

Jolene's pov:

I woke up to something on my stomach and it was none other than my husband who just couldn't keep his hands to himself. "Good morning" I said sitting up "Good morning, how did you sleep?" Tadashi asked "Good, how long have you been up?" I asked "Since around six, I wanted to spend sometime with the baby" Tadashi said "But I'm only one month pregnant and the baby isn't even properly formed as yet" I said.

"I don't care, I'm happy that we're having a baby soon" Tadashi said "I know you are" I caressed his cheek. "I made a fruit bowl for you since I read up on how healthy fruits is for both the mother and baby" Tadashi said giving me a bowl of different kind of fruits. "That's so kind of you" I said. "By the way theirs this conference I have to attend and you have to bring a partner" Tadashi said.

"I could come with you, being at home cam be a little boring" I said "But I assumed you needed some rest" Tadashi said "I'm fine besides a little exercise is good for the baby" I said. "Then we're going, make sure to wear whatever you feel comfortable in" Tadashi said "I will, where's Miako?" I asked "Paying a visit to her grandfather" Tadashi said. It's been a month since Tadashi's birthday and him finding out about my pregnancy.

Although I'm still trying to get on to Akane since that night but she always rejects my call, u understand that my life may look like a fairytale but I also had hard times I never shared with anyone even my own husband. As for my parents they were beyond happy that I was pregnant, I think their visiting sometime soon.

I got out of bed and went downstairs for breakfast, I had noticed it was heavily raining outside since last night. "Good morning, Madam. I already prepared breakfast" Yazame said "Thanks" I smiled. After spending almost a whole day laying around, sleeping and eating. It was night time and the conference started around eight, I pulled out a nice green dress from my closet. It was a but reveal in terms of body structure.

After sometime I was finally ready, the only thing now was to find my husband. I found him in his office talking to someone on his phone while trying to fix his tie. I silently helped him with his tie while he continue to talk on his phone. Tadashi soon hang up on the person, "Who was that?" I asked "Just some idiot who's my business partner, nothing to worry about" Tadashi said.

At the conference there were rather a lot of people and it was something my husband hated. "Why are they so many humans?" He sigh "They were invited here" I laughed. "Mr. Nakamura, it's so nice to see you" I looked ahead of me to see Ren "Mr. Tanaka, it's also nice to see you" Tadashi smiled "And this must be your beautiful wife" Ren pointed to me.

"Yes, I complimented her beauty a moment ago don't need to tell her" Tadashi said "I'm not here to steal her from you but as you know her beauty is not invisible" Ren said "I'm aware of that" I said "You've met him before?" Tadashi asked "Once" I replied. "And if I'm correct your wife is pregnant" Ren said "And how's that in your knowledge?" Tadashi asked.

"Ask you cousin Akio, he posted it all over social media" Ren showed us the post. "I should've known" Tadashi sigh. The night went on with Tadashi and I getting loads of gifts and congrats on our baby. "I'm going to have a word with that bastard Akio" Tadashi cursed "It's not so bad my love, I got two cupcakes one for me and the baby" I chuckled "I assume you should sit and relax while I go about my business, remember to call me whenever something happens" Tadashi said.

"I will, don't drink too much" I placed a kiss on his cheek before he left. Sitting in one spot for like ten minutes got me bored so I went outside for some fresh air. "Out here in the cold is not healthy for you" Ren appeared "I know, everyone is so protective over me" I pouted "I'm just saying, I got some juice for you" Ren gave me a glass of orange juice. "Thank you" I smiled.

"You know, you reminded me of my ex wife. You somewhat look familiar although she's Japanese" Ren said "What happened to her?" I asked "We divorced after she cheated on me" Ren said "I'm sorryto hear that, I do hope you'll find someone in the future" I said "I hope I can find someone like you" Ren said, I somehow felt kind of creeped out by his words.

"That's great but there will never be someone like me for you, it's whatever destiny decides" I said "Your innocence amuse me at times" Ren chuckled. As I was about to say something rain suddenly came down, I instantly got up and ran inside. "Baby, what were you doing out there?" Tadashi asked as I came through the door "I was getting some fresh air" I pouted.

"But tell me something! I was looking for you everywhere" Tadashi said with worry in his eyes. "I'm sorry but can we go home, I'm getting sleepy" I said "Yes, staying up so late is not healthy for both you and the baby" My husband said putting his jacket over my shoulders and we left for home. I still couldn't forget what Ren had said earlier, he sounded rather obsessed.
---------‐----‐‐--‐--‐------------------------
Please vote and leave your thoughts in the comment. 🥰🥰🥰