18

Jolene's pov:

It's been already a week since my brothers, mom and Dad visited, Dad and Tasdashi are like father and son now. Today I movers were coming to move the things out of my house as I agreed to move in with my boyfriend.

Yazame told me she'll take care of everything and I should go with Tadashi and Miako. I had a very hard time finding Tadashi's house as it was located in the forest and you can barely see the house but I found it anyways.

I parked in the huge driveway and before I can even knock on the huge two sided doors Tadashi open the door "So glad your here" Tadashi said before dragging me to which look like a bedroom that was well furnished "This will be our room from now on" Tadashi said as he back hugged me.

"It's beautiful" I said "I knew they would've liked it, come let me show you our closet" Tadashi said before opening a door to a huge closet which had alot of clothes "I bought you some clothes, as you can you one half is yours and other half is mine" Tadashi said.

"You didn't have to buy me anything, where will I put my other clothes?" I asked "Baby, I'll love to see you in these clothes and besides you have space left for the other clothes" Tadashi said "Mommy! Your finally here!" Miako ran and hug me.

"Yeah, I didn't want to disappoint you so I came early" I said "Come! I want to show you my room" Miako said trying to pull me but Tadashi stopped her "Your mother had a very tiring day why don't you let her rest and she can play with you this afternoon" Tadashi said.

"Okay! I'll just go an plant, rest well mommy!" Miako said before leaving "But Tadashi, I'm fine I don't need to rest" I said "Baby! Please don't argue I know you very well and your tired" Tadashi said as he layed me on the bed "Can you lay with me?" I asked.

"As you wish" Tadashi said before laying besides me, he smelt so nice that I snuggle more into his chest "Are you really sniffing me?" Tadashi chuckled "I like your smell" I yawned "Enough talking, sleep" Tadashi said and before I knew it slumber welcomed me.

Tadashi's pov:

As soon as Jolene fell asleep I got up easily so I won't disturb her sleep, I wanted to make something special for her like making lunch. I went downstairs to see a lot of boxes near the door "Master! This is her clothes but the other things such as furniture, Untensils and others, Mistress told me just give those things to people who are in need" Yazame explained.

"Who's buying the house?" I asked "Her neighbor Mrs. Ito family already bought the house" Yazame replied "Okay, pack her clothes into the closet" I said "Yes master" Yazame said before leaving "Now what should I cook?" I asked myself.

"You can't even cook to save your own life" I turn around to see Miako "Of course, my girlfriend taught me" I said "Wish you goodluck father, don't burn the house down" Miako said before leaving, I'll show her that I can cook its not that hard, right?.

Jolene's pov:

I woke up to see no Tadashi, maybe he's busy but I then smell something burning. I quickly went downstairs to the kitchen to see it was a complete chaos "Tadashi, why is the fish burning?" I asked "I'm trying to cook but as you can see I failed" Tadashi said "You learn from your mistakes and why is the curry so salty?" I asked.

"I kinda mistaken sugar for salt" Tadashi said "Do you have another kitchen I can use? It's quiet messy here" I said Actually I did make you your personal kitchen" Tadashi said before taking my hand and carrying me somewhere.

"This is your personal kitchen" Tadashi said and I was beyond happy what I was seeing "Thank you, I love it! Now out so I can cook" I said "Okay, I'll just go and clean my mess I created" Tadashi said before leaving.

The first day living here and I get my own kitchen, I'm loving life. Sometime later I was done with cook, I made mash potatos, steak, rice and curry with lemonade. For once I didn't overcook, I set up the table and called everyone for lunch "This smells so food" Miako said as she sat at the table.

"Mistress! Your food is mouth watering" Yazame said "Where's Tadashi?" I asked "Father is cleaning his mess" Miako said "I'm actually finish cleaning" Tadashi walked in the dining room "Your right on time, I made my favorite" I said "Smells good" Tadashi said sitting at the table.

"Something you couldn't make on your own" Miako said "I'm trying, can you do any better?!" Tadashi said angrily "Of course, I borrowed mommy's cook book and I taught myself" Miako said "Both of you stop arguing and eat!" I yelled and of course they obeyed. First day living here and these two are acting like kids arguing over little things.......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then....

Stay safe :)