28

Tadashi's pov:

I woke up to a beautiful sight of my fiancé fast asleep hugging a  pillow, wasn't she cuddling with me ealier?. Still she looked beautiful and with the sun rays kidding her glass like skin, she looked eternal. I took the pillow out of her hand before turning her body to face me but I made sure not to wake her up.

As she made contact with me she snuggle closer to my chest, yesterday Jolene went and choose her dress even though I begged her to send me a pick she refused. I'll just have to wait until our wedding day.

A knock was then heard from the door "Come in!" I said, the door opened revealing Mrs. Winston "Oh! Did I interrupt anything?" Mrs. Winston said "No, Jolene is actually asleep, why don't we talk outside" I said coming out of bed.

Mrs. Winston and I sat on the patio "So, are you stressed or relaxed for your big day?" Mrs. Winston asked "Probably both, I still don't know what to get Jolene? It's hard to pick a wedding gift for a woman" I sigh "No it isn't once it comes to Jolene" Mrs. Winston chuckled.

"Them what does she like?" I asked "Something she can treasure and pass give to her future kids" Mrs. Winston said "Okay..." I said still confused, what is something that women treasure. "Jolene told me how your older brother died, I'm sorry for your lost" Mrs. Winston said.

"I've gotten over it, at least he left me something to remind us about him" I said pointing to Miako who's playing with Mr. Winston in the garden. "I see the remarkable resemblance, she's a very smart and intelligent child and sometimes do give yoj attitudes but believe me it's all part of growing up" Mrs. Winston chuckled.

"I finally found you" Jolene said as she sat on my lap "Are you sure your fully awaken?" I chuckled as Jolene who had her eyes closed "I'm fully awake but have you seen mom? I tried looking for her when I woke up" Jolene said unaware of her mother's presence.

"She's looking at you right now" I chuckled "Oh! Hi mom, good morning" Jolene said with a smile "Good morning my dear, now if you'll excuse me I have very important things to attend to" Mrs. Winston said before leaving.

Jolene's pov:

After mom left Tadashi and I on the potio, I wonder what they were talking about. "So, what conversation you and mom were having?" I asked with curiosity "It was nothing but I need my morning kiss" Tadashi said "No you left me all alone on the bed, I did remember you turning my body to your side" I pout.

"I wanted to talk to your mother" Tadashi said before giving me a kiss, his kisses always make me weak. "Am I forgiven now?" Tadashi asked "Yes, now I wanna take a shower then have breakfast so exuse me" I said getting up from his lap and leaving.
After doing my morning routine and getting breakfast, I was now preparing lunch with Tadashi. Tadashi begged me to let him help with making lunch and of course I couldn't say no, he looked so cute when he begged me.

"Wow! Your curry has a lot of spice but I love it" I said "But what's with all these food?" Tadashi asked "As you know I overcook sometime, we'll probably get visitors that we can share this food with" I said and just then the doorbell rang "You see I told you we'll have visitors" I said before quickly going and open the door.

I open the door to see a man, woman, two kids, Tadashi's father Mr. Haruto Nakamura and his wife Maria, the man look somewhat familiar to me like I've seen him before "Jolene, this is Eiji and his wife Sakura with his two kids Katsuro and Kagami" Mr. Haruto said.

"Hello, come on in!" I said opening the door wider "Father, why is these people here?" Tadashi said from behind us "Isn't it obvious? There here for your big day" Maria said "I didn't send them an invitation" Tadashi said "I did" Mr. Haruto said, this is going to be some lunch.

Lunch was awkward, Tadashi was literally glaring at Eiji. I remember Tadashi hated him since he ran away and left his brothers and niece to die in the car accident. "Miako, do you wanna play hide and seek later?" Eiji's four year old daughter, Kagami asked.

"You don't know how to play hide and seek, you play like an idiot" Miako said "Mama, Miako called me an idiot" Kagami cried "Are you psycho?! I know Kagami can't play hide and seek but you didn't had to call her an idiot" Eiji's eight year old son, Katsuro said.

"Miako, apologies to Kagami!" Eiji said "No! You never liked me uncle, you have an hatred towards me that I can't seem to explain" Miako said "Tadashi are you gonna sit there and watch Miako talk rudely to me?!" Eiji asked angrily "I won't stop her when she's stating the facts, you do hate her" Tadashi said.

Thank God Mom and Dad left ealier to tour Tokyo and there not here to witness this. "Brother it's been ten years, stop this" Eiji said "And I still haven't forgotten how you ran away like a coward and left your brothers and niece to perish all though Toshiro begged you to take Miako, she was just a baby Eiji!" Tadashi said.

"I know what I did was wrong and I apologies alot of times but still haven't forgiven me" Eiji said "I'll never forgive you!" Tadashi yelled making everyone flinch including me "Tadashi! Enough of this!!!" Mr. Haruto yelled "Your the same as him father" Tadashi said before leaving and so did Miako.

"I'm sorry, I'll go talk talk to him" I said before leaving the dining room, I found Tadashi in our room looking at a picture frame while sitting on the bed "Hey! Why were you like that to your brother?" I asked sitting next to him.

"He's a coward" Tadashi said "Please don't be like this I know what he did was unforgivable but we're getting married and seeing arguing with your brother hurts me, maybe he was scared and confuse that he didn't know what to do" I said.

"But why did they all neglected Miako like if she was some kind of bad luck, Dad was going to put her into an orphanage but I stopped him and you know what he told me I am now the legal guardian of Miako and never ask him for money or anything. And when I ask Eiji for help he told me the exact same thing" Tadashi said crying.

"Mother was the one to help me but still didn't like Miako, you know what it is for a sixteen year old to look after a baby but I didn't complain or beg anyone. I did it on my own and I successfully graduate high school and college, I was judge and humiliated by others every day. When they found out that Toshiro left all his money in Miako's name they suddenly love her" Tadashi said sobbing, he was in unbearable pain.

Pain that his own family gave him but he still masked that pain and raised Miako. "Shh! Don't cry, Miako made it because of you and gives you rudeness at times but she loves you" I said in tears myself "Your not alone anymore you have me, Akio, Yushiro, Yuri, Kenji, Akane, Mom and Dad" I said "I love you" Tadashi murmured "I love you too" I said, family are both good and bad but at the end of the day they'll see all their mistakes and wrong doing, it's never too late to forgive and forget........
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then....

Stay safe :)