15

Jolene's pov:

A new week has begun and I feel refreshed, was surprised I woke up early this morning. After I did my morning routine it was time for school, at school was the kids seemed happier than ever "What's with everyone today?" I asked Akane "Well Mr. Yamada said there will be a festival this Saturday, everyone should wear a traditional Japanese kimono" Akane explained.

"I already have three kimonos but I don't really know about accessories" I said "Don't worry I got you and I need all the details from Saturday night, I know you and Tasdashi are a thing now" Akane said with a sly smirk "That's right Tasdashi and I are in a relationship and I know very well you and Kenji set me up" I said.

"Oh my! How did you know?" Akane faked her amusement "I know you like my palm but I'll thank you for that" I said "Your welcome bestie" Akane hugged me, my phone then rang and it was mo other than Tadashi himself "Better go so you can talk to your man!" Akane said before leaving.

"Hello" I answered "Good morning, I call you like two times this morning" Tadashi said "I was probably busy that time" I said nervously, the truth is I was watching Anime on my tablet while combing my hair and it was on full volume.

"Well Miako misses you and so do I, we'll come over later after school" Tadashi said "Bring Yushiro as I'm making alot for dinner tonight" I said "Always with your big feast" Tadashi chuckled "You know how much I love cooking so don't judge me" I said "Okay shortie" Tadashi said "I'm not short, I'm 5'6 idiot!" I said.

"Whatever you say shortie! Bye" Tadashi hanged up before I can speak "Why does everyone tease me on my height?" I spoke to myself. Class went by smoothly with Kachido flirting with me the whole, like this kid just waste his parents time and money so I surprised everyone with a pop quiz and the things we did last week.

Kachido of course had the lowest mark in the class and the others passed, while I was going to the cafeteria to meet with Akane Kachido came from no where "Let's go out!" Kachido said "Please I'm not in the mood for your stupid games" I said blankly "What happened? Did someone broke you heart?" Kachido teased.

"I won't even answer you" I gritted my teeth "Then let's go out so I can cheer you up" Kachido said trying to hold my hand but I yanked it away "You should use this time to study not flirt and you better don't make me show you zero out of twenty pop quiz to Mr. Yamada, I taught you these things last week!" I said.

"I can't believe that darn nerd gave me wrong answers" Kachido said, did he just told he cheated on my pop quiz? Now that's terrible "Don't stress about me, I'm living the high school life. My parents are filthy rich and I dont have to worry about a thing" Kachido said.

I'm hungry now and dealing with this kid is an headache so I just walked away ignoring Kachido's calls. School came to an end and I was excited to go home so I can cook for my boyfriend but the question hit me again: What's Tadashi favorite food?.

The last time I asked him he told me everything, so I observed him when I cooked but I failed as Tadashi ate every single things on that table. I decided to make some of my weirdly shaped rice ball, spicy noodles, omelet and many more.

Sometime later I heard the doorbell rang, I open the door to see Yushiro, Tadashi, Miako, Akio, his wife Yuri, Akane and Kenji. "Who invited you Akio?" I pointed "I overheard that you invited these three mustkeires so I came with my wife" Akio said.

"Whatever, Come on in" I said opening the door wider, after everyone came in Akio spoke again "Buahahaha! Your rice balls are weirdly shaped again" Akio laughed "Stop that! Her rice balls taste good" Yuri said.

"Mommy! Today I tried to show Kenji my spiders in class but he put me out of the class" Miako complained "That girl tried to put that spider in my bento so I could eat it!" Kenji said "Let's just eat, I'm starving" Akane said.

Every one seemed to be enjoying their dinner but I was most focused on Tadashi, I have to find out what his favorite food is. "Mommy, why are you staring at daddy?" Miako asked "I just wanted to to know what his favorite food is" I said "He loves omelets, bentos and rice balls" Miako said.

"Thank you for telling me" I said with a smile. After dinner everyone seemed so pleased with their meal amd was ready to go home "Thank you for the food" Tadashi said as she placed a kiss on my cheek "Your welcome" I said.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow and I heard about the festival this weekend, don't worry I'll come" Tadashi said "Okay, now go before you and Miako argue again" I chuckled "Then I'll see you tomorrow" Tadashi said and place a kiss on my lips and left.......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)