17

Jolene's pov:

Weekend was here again and I still couldn't give Tadashi an answer. I would love to live with him but what if he gets annoyed of me and breaks up with me. "What are you thinking?" I felt someone backhugged me and it was Tadashi "Nothing" I said.

"I know you very well, now tell me what is it?" Tadashi turn me to face him, Tadashi and Miako came over to spend the day with me so I wouldn't lonely. "It's nothing I promise, you know how I zone out sometimes" I said "If you say so now I want a kiss" Tadashi said "As you wish" I chuckled before placing a kiss on his lips.

"Surprise! We're here...." I quickly pushed Tadashi away to see my parents and my brothers "Hi! Mom and Dad, what's up?" I asked nervously "Who is that man?" Dad asked "My boyfriend" I replied "You bastard! How dare you touch my daughter?! I kill you!!!" Dad said trying to get hold of Tadashi but my brothers hold him back.

"Dad! Please calm down! He hasn't done anythings wrong" I said "I'm calm, now I need an explanation!" Dad said as he sat on the couch "Dad, that's her boyfriend and she doesn't need to explain anything" my brother Ethan said.

"Ethan is right honey, it her choice who she chooses to be ger boyfriend" Mom said "Mommy! What's with all this noise and who are these people?" Miako asked "You have a child?" Dad ask in disbelief "No, okay so...." I then explained everything to them "He's so handsome" Mom said.

"I was handsome too" Dad said "Dad, you were a nerd in high school and unversity, if it wasn't for mom you would've been a human punching bag your whole life" Ethan said "Hey! Shut up" Dad said angrily "I didn't knew you had twin brothers mommy, their so identical that you can't tell them apart" Miako said.

"Yep and they're both annoying" I said "We heard that, you better tell Miako you were once a tomboy" Jonathan said "I was ten at that time and got bullied for my height" I said "Stop teasing your sister, you too better start looking for a partner" Mom said.

"Okay! I'm gonna make lunch so no one disturb me" I said before leaving to the kitchen "Okay sis but we'll take this time to get to know our brother in law" Ethan and Jonathan said in unison. While making lunch Miako came in the kitchen.

"Mommy does Grandpa hate father?" Mikao asked "No, it's just father's are protectetive of their daughters and would never want to see them heart broke, you'll understand when you hit teenage" I said "I see, then I'll go an convince him that father is a cool introverted man" Miako said before leaving.

Sometime later food was done and Mom and Dad seemed so impressed by my cooking skills while my brothers were like having their own conversation about some football game "This looks good, hey aren't you guys joining us?!" Mom asked "We'll just have out lunch here, we're discussing this football game" Ethan said.

Tadashi was having alot of fun with my brother so I didn't disturb him. "Dad! Don't you like the food?" I asked as we ate "Jolene how much do you know about your boyfriend, like where he works? His past? Family?" Dad questioned, I was about to answer but Miako spoke.

"Don't think of father like that, he isn't a man who plays with other feelings. He witnessed my father dieing in front of him and still cared for me while other didn't, while other men party with their wealth father had alot of sleepless nights looking after me and besides he can't cheat on mommy because he's too introverted to say anything to anyone he'll just have his assistant doing all the talking" Miako said.

"I guess he's not bad as thought, I'll give him a chance but if he breaks my daughters heart I'll break his neck" Dad said "You won't have to break his neck" Miako laughed. The day went on smoothly as Dad and Tadashi seem to finally getting along while mom, Miako and I spend our time making alot of different foods.

Tadashi's pov:

I really had an eventful day today although I was able to gain favor. Jolene's family is really something, her twin brothers and I really have alot of things in common. "Aren't you going to watch football as well?" I turned around to see Jolene's mom "I just wanted some fresh air" I said.

"Oh! Japan is so nice with all the food, traditional clothing and not mention the technology" Jolene's mom said "Yeah, were you the one that taught Jolene to cook?" I asked "No not really,  she just picked up a cooking and learnt on her own" Jolene's mom said.

"I'm sorry about my husband and the way he acted, he's very protective of Jolene although she's a responsible adult. He always wanted a daughter and when I gave birth to her he was happy, he spoilt her with everything a child could dream of and till this day he spoils her" Jolene's mom said.

"I can see that and sometime she's bosses me around" I chuckled "Hey! Mom and Tadashi, we're playing monopoly, you guys wanna join?" Jolene asked with her head peeking out "We're in and your so gonna lose" Jolene's mom challenged "In your dreams mom" Jolene said "Come! We got a game to play" Jolene's mom held my hand, I guess I'm apart of the family now......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then......

Stay safe :)