29

Jolene's pov:

Today was the day I walk down the isle to marry the man I love, I was having mixed emotions but I was mainly nervous. I was currently getting my makeup done as I had an hour to get ready. "Mommy you looking like princess already" Miako said happily "You look beautiful as well" I said.

"Are you okay? You look nervous" Yuri said "I am nervous" I said "I felt the same way too when I was getting married to Akio" Yuri chuckled "Kenji just called and said that they are already at the church and also thr guest are flooding in" Akane explained.

Last night Tadashi and I were separated since it apart of tradition for the groom not to see the bride before the wedding but Tadashi still sneak inside my room just that he can get kisses and cuddles. And when I asked about honeymoon Tadashi jusy simply said he has everything covered.

Eiji on the other hand was trying his best for his brothers forgiveness but Tadashi ignored him. After sometime I was finally finished and a huge mirror was placed in front of me when I stand up, I was shocked to see I looked like a totally different person.

My dress is body fitted tattoo laced with a matching trail at the back, my hair was neatly in a half up half down and I also had a beautiful diamond crown, I also wore a diamond necklace with matching earrings and my heels were white with little diamonds on them.

"Oh my God!!! You look like a complete goddess!!!" Akane said "Thank you for everything Akane, I wouldn't have made it this far if it was for you" I hug her "Anything for the best friend in the work, now come your parents are waiting downstairs" Akane held my hand.

As I made it downstairs mom noticed me and started crying so did Dad "Your gonna make me cry, stop crying" I said "My princess has grown up so much and now she's getting married" Dad cried "Shh don't cry" I said wiping my parents tears "Sorry to break the emotional moment but we're suppose to be at the church ten minutes ago" Akane said.

"Come! We don't want you to be more late on your big day" Mom said helping me with my dress before we all exited the house, outside a beautifully decorated black limo was already waiting for us outside.

Tadashi's pov:

Jolene is suppose to be here five minutes ago and I'm literally worried and walking back and forth on the alter "Calm down! My sister is probably getting make up fixed" Ethan said "But what if something happened?" I questioned "Akane just texted and said they had an emotional family moment and is currently on their way" Jonathan said.

"Good news your bride is here" Yushiro said fixing my tie "Do I look bad or anything?" I asked "For once in your life you look handsome" Akio said "Like now will be a good time to shut up! Yushiro said "Fine" Akio said. The time had come, I hope brother is watching from above.

Jolene's pov:

I was now standing outside of the church with my Dad at my side "Remember the first time you became a teacher, how nervous you look and I had to accompany you on your first day" Dad said "Yes, you took a lot of pictures" I chuckled "Now you don't need to be nervous, you have him now" Dad said.

"I love you Dad" I said "I love you more, princess" Dad said before the big two sided door open and everyone turn their heads to us including Tadashi who had his mouth open in shock, I guess he's stunned by how beautiful and different I look. I took slow step with my Dad until I was at the alter.

"Take care of her" Dad said "I will" Tadashi said with a reassuring smile "You look like a goddess" Tadashi said "You look handsome" I said "Today we're here to witness...." the priest began talking. Sometime later after exchanging our vows and rings it was time for the finl part.

"Do you Jolene Mila Talia take this man to be your loving husband?" the priest asked "I do" I replied happily "Do you Tadashi Nakamura take this woman to be your loving wife?" the priest asked again "I do" Tadashi replied happily as well.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest said and we both shared a passionate kiss that is just euphoria. Everyone was cheering for us but my parents were crying, soon after we pulled away from the kiss.

"Congratulations!!! Bro, your finally married!!!" My twin brothers hugged Tadashi "Okay guys, you can congratulate him later but we have to capture this beautiful moment" Akane said while everyone was coming in close for the big picture, I even notice Eiji, his wife, kids and Tadashi's father.

"I forgive them" Tadashi said "Who?" I asked "I forgive everyone that did wrong to me not it's their turn to forgive themselves" Tadashi said "I'm proud of you, now smile" I said and the picture was taken, it might not stared out as a fairytale for my husband but it ended like a fairytale for both of us "Let's get to the reception! We have to party!!!!" Akane shouted......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comments.

Until then....

Stay safe :)