5

Tadashi's pov:

Working on my computer in my office Yushiro walked "Sir, Miako had already left for school and the maid didn't even had to wake her up" Yushiro explained "That's rather new, normally she would refuse to get ready for school" I said "Do you think Ms. Winston is probably changing Miako for the better?" Yushiro questioned.

"I suppose but how on did she do it, I mean we both know Miako like our palms she's stubborn and would argue about everything" I said "Well I did a background check on her and she seems like any normal person thar completed both high school and university" Yushiro spoke.

"Okay but can you keep this a secret when I tell you" I said "When I first saw her she gave me a weird feeling heart and till this day I wonder what is it" I said "That's what you call love at first sight Tadashi and your too dumb to realise it" Yushiro said "Hey! You can't blame me for something I haven't really experienced in my life!" I told him.

"I remember now that you were single since birth" Yushiro teased "Shut up! You were always the womanizer, can't believe your married" I said "Those were way back when we were in college, I'm a grown man now" Yushiro laughed.

"Maybe the only reason who didn't seem to catch any women attention is because of cold exterior, you really need to show some teeth" Yushiro said "Just get out my office before you end up in a hospital" I said angrily.

"Aww Mr. Naksmura is angry at his assistant for telling him about his love which never existed" Yushiro teased, I picked up one of my heavy books off of the selves before throwing it at Yushiro but he better thank God that book missed his head by a inch.

"Okay! I'm out, lover boy" Yushiro teased before leaving. Was I really in love with a woman I just met and my niece's teacher? It's only a question I can answer, love is such a complicated and beautiful thing at the same time. "Tadashi, I missed you" that stupid b!tch is here again.

"Hina! Please leave before I do something to you might regret" I said in frustration "Don't be that way Tadashi, I know you love me" Hina said as she tried to touch me but pushed her "I said leave!" I yelled.

"Why are you like this?! So heartless!!" Hina cried but I don't care "Because I hate you!!! Your a stupid spoiled brat!" I said "Tadashi, is everything alright?" Yushiro walked in "Who let this b!tch into my company?" I asked "I don't know, Ms. Hina the exit is that way please leave" Yushiro said.

"Fine I'll leave but remember no one will love you, they'll just use you" Hina said before leaving, I just plop myself onto my chair. "Tadashi, why the long face?" I looked up to see my father "Nothing father, just had a little conflict" I cleared my throat.

It's been a while since I saw my father as he's always out of the country, we use to have a close relationship but I don't know what happened between us now. "I know it's been awhile since I ever had a conversation with but I'm here to tell you, your mother and I are now divorced" My father said.

"I know, Mom had been cheating on you for more seven years now" I said casually "But I found someone who appreciates me for who I am, she's a American" My father said "I'm happy you father" I said "I heard from Yushiro that you toke interest in Miako's foreign teacher but I won't stop you, you deserve happiness" My father said.

My father had been through a lot with Mom, mom is woman you'll describe as ungrateful. I even once saw my father cry because of her but now everything is over, My father found his happiness. "I should be leaving now as I don't want to disturb with work" My father said getting up from the couch."Oh! And I'm always proud of you" My father said before walking out. But the question is, am I really taking interest in a woman that I lately met?.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)