30

Jolene's pov:

The venue was perfect I really I have to give alot of thanks to Tadashi and the othets for their hard work "So you haven't complimented my suit, do you like it?" Tadashi asked as we sat at our personal table, I now had a good look at his suit it made him look like a fine wine.

"You look sexy and handsome at the same time, your suit is ten out of ten" I said "Please keep some energy for later" Tadashi said "Is their something special later?" I asked clulesssly "What do you think newly weds do on their first night" Tadashi whispered causing mt to blush bright red.

"Okay Jolene, your married and still Tadashi makes you blush!" Akio said, I forgot Akio and Akane were the MCs and they would tease me whole night "The groom is probably talking about their special night together" Akane laughed and so did the three thousand and more guest.

Soon after it was time for the speech and Dad was still crying while talking but soon made it to the end and was now time for my twin brothers "Good evening everyone, first off I would like to thank to ladies here who find my brother and I sexy. Now let's move on to our dear sister although she can be a real pain in the ass we still love her" Jonathan said.

"I remember the time when we visited her to see her, we saw kissing with a manand of course Dad was ready to visit the jail cell in here Japan but we stopped him because we saw how Tadashi was looking pale in other words he was afraid that Dad would've put him in a hospital that day. We soon came to love him because of his cool persona and how he love and care for our sister. Mom on the other hand was beyond happy as her daughter finally have a boyfriend, in fact she was ready for them to get married right there and then" Ethan said.

"If you guys may not know we taught Jolene how to ride and do mischief but don't judge us we were only six back then. We accompanied her first day of Kindergarten, middle school, high school and university. Now little sister we made you a video, so please watch" Eathan said before he turned on a TV which was on the wall thar I seem not to notice.

The video started with me as a newborn how Dad was happy that he tripped over his own foot which made everyone laughed, then when I started taking my first step to when I started talking then when I stared kindergarten. To the part where I brought a snake home almost scaring my mother to death, I just loved the animals in Australia.

As the video went on I noticed how they cared and loved me to present time where I was getting married, how I haven't noticed my brothers were video me all the time. The video soon ended and I haven't felt so happy in my life. "I hope you enjoy the video sis, always remember don't matter how old we get you'll be out little sister" Ethan and Jonathan said in unison as everyone clapped for them.

Eiji and Tadashi's father gave a very heartwarming speech and Tadashi seem to find it heart warming also."I've cried enough with all these speeches, now let move on to the bride and groom first dance, then throwing of the bouquet, some games and then the real party starts" Akane said.

I didn't even know how to dance but I learned somehow, after our dance I throwed my bouquet and Akane was able to catch it. I guess Akane will be the next lucky bride. For the games I was terrible at it while Tadashi celebrated in victory, I then greeted the guest who gave me a lot of expensive gift and praised me for my beauty.

Dad and Tadashi's father were like two best friends who met after years, everyone was together happy and merry no hate or grudges. Sometime later I got hungry so I got something to eat from the food table, the food tasted good I really need to thank the cheif that put in a lot of work for this.

"Isn't the bride suppose to be eating with her groom?" I turned my head to see Nanami with a smile, I remember sending her and invitation and I didn't really expect her to come. "You look beautiful" Nanami said.

"Thank you" I said with a smile "I wish you pure happiness and joy in the future" Nanami said but she didn't look happy herself "What's wrong? You seem rather sad" I said "It's just that I'll never havw that mother daughter relationship that you have with Miako" Nanami said.

"It's not too late, you may have did wrong in the past but you can change things for the future. It's up to you if you want to keep living this way" I said "I'll try, I'll take my leave now as I have somewhere else to be see you around" Nanami said before leaving.

"Is the wedding everything you dreamt of?" Tadashi asked from behind me "Yes and I satisfied with everything" I said "Good, now keep a little energy you have for tonight" Tadashi whispered in my ear before leaving me blushing.

"Look at our blushing bride" Kenji and Akane teased "We gotta hit the dance floor" Kenji put his shoulder around my neck and we danced out life away. About three hour or so guest were leaving as it was all ready midnight, I myself was shocked when I checked the time.

Yushiro reassured Tadashi and I that he'll take care of everything, Tadashi then lead me to the rooftop where a helicopter was waiting for us "Where are we going?" I asked "You'll see" Tadashi said.

The ride was nice since I got to see Japan from above, it looked so beautiful and breathtaking. Soon after we were on land again but we were at a beach with different house which big "Tadashi, where are we?" I asked again.

"We are a resort where there is a lot of activities you can try but for we have a long night ahead of us" Tadashi said lifting me up in bridal style. The minute we entered our beach house Tadashi started to kiss me roughly while taking off my dress "Please be gentle" I managed to say between the kiss "Don't worry, I won't relax and let me do all the work" Tadashi whispered, I know for sure that I won't be sleeping for now.......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then......

Stay safe :)