Extra: 6

Jolene's pov:

I'm so blessed to be three months pregnant, everyone is like literally overprotective of me. Grandpa sent me loads of gifts and Tadashi is just being a great husband. Today I had to work as usual so I wore something cute, "Your all happy today" Tadashi hugged me from behind. "Yes because I'm in love with this dress you got me and I'm happy to be pregnant" I smiled "You'll start complaining later, there be a moment where you just want the baby out of you" Tadashi said.

"I know but I look so adorable" I said "Of course and because of that your spoilt by everyone" Tadashi chuckled "Including you" I smiled. "Good morning mother, father and baby brother" Miako greeted rubbing my visible baby bump. "Why is everyone thinking it's a boy?" I asked "Well it's just that your tummy is like perfectly round and most people would say it's a boy" Miako explained.

"I'm going for a girl" I said "We already have one but if we have another one I'll spoil her like my wife" Tadashi explained "I love you so much" I kissed him on the cheek. "Enough with the lovely dovely scene, father I need to get to school" Miako said "You just know how to kill the moment" Tadashi sigh.

At work was rather nice, students were giving me fruits and loads of cute gifts. "Good morning, Ms. Winston" one of my students, Hanako greeted. "Good morning" I smiled "Do you need help with anything?" Hanako asked "No, just some books I'm returning to the library but can you tell the students I'll be over in a minute?" I asked "Sure, take your time" Hanako said before leaving.

As I was in the library my phone suddenly rang and it was my husband, "Yes love, what is it?" I asked "Let's have lunch together, I miss you and the baby"  Tadashi said "You saw us this morning" I chuckled "I just miss you, are you alright though? I know you still have a case with morning sickness" Tadashi said with concern "I did throw up this morning but I'm okay" I reassured him "I'm glad, stay safe and I'll pick you and Miako up at lunch. I love you" Tadashi said before hanging up.

I then went to class and it was surprisingly fun. At lunch Tadashi picked me up as promised, "Father, I know you love mom but stop kissing her your grossing me out" Miako said "Can't you just never comment on anything" Tadashi said "Please don't start a fight, I'm hungry" I said. The restaurant was kind of crowded but Tadashi had arranged a private dining room for us.

"Mother, I suggest you try the crushed potatoes" Miako said "Thanks but I'm craving something spicy" I said "You'll get stomach burn love" Tadashi said "Zip it, the woman eats what she wants to eat!" Miako glared at Tadashi. We soon ordered and the minute our food came I begun eating, I was really hungry.

Just then Ren entered the room, "What are you doing here?" Tadashi asked, I can tell by Tadashi's expression he isn't happy that Ren is here. "Your assistant told me all about you date so I decided to join" Ren said sitting next to me, now I was sitting between Tadashi and Ren. "And this is for you" Ren said giving me a bouquet of flowers "Thank you" I smiled.

"I gave her flowers thus morning so she doesn't need yours" Tadashi said giving Ren back the flowers. "I know your her husband but we're friends" Ren said "Please don't fight" I said pulling them apart, they act like some kids. "Sorry but please do have a word with your husband, he's the childish one" Ren said fixing his tie "Then why are you here?" Tadashi asked "To see how your wife is doing." Ren smiled, I can see that Tadashi wasn't having this.

I saw his hand ball up into a fist, I slightly rubbed his hand calming him down. "Now I have important business to attend do enjoy your day and Jolene take care of the baby" Ren smiled before leaving, I find his behavior odd and quite creepy. "I hate that bastard, how dare he flirt with you infront of me!" Tadashi said angrily "It's okay, I'm here and I still love you" I place a kiss on his cheek. He eyes soften at the gesture and he smiled at me.

Later that night I was sitting on the balcony eating some ice cream because I was craving it. Miako had already turned in since she had a hectic day at school. "It's cold out here" Tadashi said putting a blanket over my legs "I know but it's comforting" I smiled filing my mouth with ice cream. Tadashi then sit beside me and softly rubbed my baby bump, "I can't wait to meet him/her" he said. "Neither can I" I whispered "I was scared when I first met you, to me I thought you found me weird" Tadashi said.

"I admit I was afraid of you but deep down the feeling of love grew" I caressed his cheek "Then we're here, married and expecting our first child, thank you for everything. For loving Miako, for loving me and making me the happiest" Tadashi said sincerely and I couldn't help but cry. "Don't cry" he wiped my tears "Their happy tears" I smiled "Then I promise you'll never cry sad tears in your life, I love you" he said and I knew from that moment that I've achieved happiness.....
------------------------------------------
Please vote and leave your thoughts in the comment. 🥰🥰🥰