27

Jolene's pov:

Planning your wedding is hard, I did have a wedding planner to help me but till this day I can pick a venue. Tadashi was a little stressed himself and I didn't want to burden him with my problems but I had Akane and Kenji to help me.

It was a late afternoon and I had just came home for work "Wow! I love your house, it's so unique" Kenji said as he looked in awe as we entered the house "Thank you" I said "Where's Miako?" Akane asked "Probably doing homework in her room, it's best not to bother her" I said leading them to the living room.

"Welcome home Mistress, you look rather stressed today" Yazame greeted me "I'm not stressed Yazame, you know how planning a perfect wedding can be" I said "I know, now if you'll excuse me I'll prepare dinner" Yazame before leaving.

"You have personal maid?" Kenji asked "No that's Yazame the head maid and house keeper, their other maids here but they stay out of sight" I explained "Now come and help me choose a venue, I'm getting married in the next four weeks" I said.

I'm not gonna lie buy I'm drained, I got the venue I wanted now was my dress and it was the hardest thingt to chose. All the dresses were pretty that I can't choose, I want something that everyone will love .

"Okay this dress looks absolutely perfect, it's made by Christine Dior" Akane said while looking at my computer "I love it! But are they out of stock?" I asked "Nope and I made an appointment for you this friday" Akane said "Thank you, my bestie" I hugged Akane "Can I see the dress also?" We turned our head to see Tadashi with a smile.

"No, your not suppose to see anything" I said closing the computer "So I can't see what my bride is going to wear on her big day?" Tadashi questioned while he sat next to me "No, it's a surprise" I said "Have you eaten?" Tadashi asked again "Yes, have you finished writing invitation for the guest?" I asked.

"Yep, there will be three thousand guest since Dad wanted the whole family to come and his closest friend plus your part of the family including your friends. The only thing left for I to do is finding the perfect suit" Tadashi explained.

"I envy you, I have to get bridesmaids dress, Miako's dress, I then have to have someone to decorate the venue, I haven't chossed the kind of cake and type of food and I have to find the perfect bouquet" I said.

"Yushiro and I will take care of the venue and the types of food for the guest, Yuri had already taken care of the make up artist and the hair stylist" Tadashi said "Plus we haven't gotten a church we wanted to be married in" I said "Kenji and I already token care of that" Akane said.

"You guys are the best, I don't know what will I ever do without you" I said "And also that's why your parents are here to help you" Tadashi said "Okay- Wait! What! You mean mean Mom and Dad are here?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Go to the lounge and you'll see" Tadashi chuckled, I went to the lounge to see my parents looking at me with a smile "Mom, Dad you guys here, I thought your coming till next two week" I said while I hugged them "Tadashi told us how stressed you were about everything" Mom said.

"So we decided to come a little ealier than expected to help you" Dad said "Where's Ethan and Jonathan?" I asked "Their still in Australia as they couldn't leave their father's company unattended but don't worry they'll be here two days before the wedding" Mom explained.

I forgot to mention I came from a pretty wealthy family, my Dad owns a architectural company me while Mom has her own hotel that is all over the world including Japan. But I don't like showing off my family's wealth like others do, I just want to be independent woman on my own.

Mom and Dad were a huge help, Mom took care of the bridesmaid dresses and Dad was helping Tadashi with the groomsmen suits. I very thankful for the help I was getting, I now don't have to worry about anything going wrong.

Later that night Tadashi and I were laying in bed looking at the night sky from the huge bay window "We'll be moving" Tadashi suddenly said "Why? I love our house here" I said "It's time we live in a nice neighborhood, where future kids can grow" Tadashi said.

"Then I have no problem with that, I think it's best for Miako also as she can socialize, make more friends or find a new hobby" I said "Speaking about Miako, I haven't seen her all night" Tadashi said "She told me she was having a headache and decided to go to bed early" I explained "We should get some rest, tomorrow is another busy day" Tadashi said pulling me closer to him and soon after slumber welcomed me with open arms......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then.....

Stay safe :)