The Fight

Will and I were stood in front of a giant chest of Aztec doubloons and two pirates cut our hands. The cut stung and I watched my hand turn red with my blood. Suddenly, Jack came to the rescue along with a few British Navy! A sword fight broke out! I used my dagger that I had in my belt to cut my bonds and then I freed Will.

I ran to Jack and nearly knocked him over with the force of my hug, "I thought I lost you!" "I thought I lost you too, I'm so glad you're safe," he touched my face and then he kissed me. Just as I was about to kiss him back, I was attacked by Barbossa, and he put his sword up to my neck. "Sorry to break up the reunion!" he laughed maniacally again, but I knocked his sword away and punched him in the face making him stagger into the moonlight. Jack looked at me smitten, "You are the woman of my dreams." he said alluringly.
I walked up to him and gave him a quick kiss before we were attacked again by other cursed pirates.
Suddenly, Jack got pushed into the moonlight, and he turned into a skeleton! He looked at his skeletal hand in curiousity, "Very interesting." I backed away in shock with my sword in hand.
Will and Elizabeth witnessed the transformation in shock. "Who's side is Jack on?" Elizabeth asked. "At the moment," Will answered.
  The fight was beginning to get worse; and I got the feeling of what I needed to do. I clutched my Aztec medallion around my neck and took it off. I put it in my bleeding hand and wrapped my fingers around it. Will got the same idea and took his off and held it in his cut hand.
The two of us walked to the chest full of coins where the moonbeam was at its brightest, and we were about to drop the coins into the chest. Jack shot Barbossa in the chest, but he just grinned, "You wasted your shot, mate."
"He didn't waste it!" Will shouted. When the men looked over in our direction we dropped the coins into the chest.
Just then, Barbossa fell down dead, his bullet wound bleeding; the pirates' curse had been lifted.