The Mutiny

Jack and I gathered the crewmen and we met below deck. We had to make sure that the coast was completely clear before discussing our plan to mutiny.
I wasn't too scared about our impending attack, but we would find out quickly how ruthless Blackbeard really was.

"The topic is mutiny, gentleman. Mutiny most foul." Jack lit one of the lamps with a match so we would have a light source. "Aye. I signed on to sail under Jack Sparrow, not some pretender." A man named Salaman scowled.
"And a lady, at that." A man named Ezekiel complained. The cook shuddered, "And mention was failed to be made of this uncanny crew." he was referring to the zombified crewmen. "Curl my toes they do." Purser shuddered.
Agreement came from the kidnapped crewmen along with myself.

A cabin boy with an armful of swords came rushing into the room and put them on the crate we were using as a table. "I've got them. All of them."
"On to it then, Blackbeard. What are his habits?" Jack inquired.
"Stays mostly in his cabin," Scrum replied. "Yes, but does he ever come out?" Jack had noticed that the elusive captain is never seen like I had noticed.
None of the men answered his question. Jack and I looked at each other, not knowing what to do.
"What do you think, darling?" I asked, wanting to know the conclusion he came up with.
"Good news, gentleman. This isn't the Queen Anne's Revenge." he told the men.

Sighs of relief came across the men, but Scrum had to disagree. "Oh, this is the revenge, right enough." "How do you know?" Jack asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Seen the name. On the back of the ship." he nodded as he grinned stupidly.
"Right, then." Jack said, he was astonished at the stupidity that came from the pirate.
"Gentlemen, a man's first duty is less than his own honor, and that he cannot perform it if deceived."
"We're decepted then?" "Aye. Ye've nay be informed of our destination, death lies before us. We sail for the Fountain of Youth. It be a sorry plight mates."
The crewmen looked at us with dismay. Each of them had lives that were ripped from them, because of the motives of the most evil man to sail these Seven Seas.
"Death, for certain." "The garden of darkened souls." "Oy! Untimely our ends will be!" Ezekiel cried.
"Unless we take the ship." I told them. I didn't have to tell Scrum twice, "We take the ship now!" he picked up a sword and sprinted upstairs to the upper deck.
The pirates looked at me and Jack.
"We take the ship now!" My husband ordered. "Quick now!"
Jack and I grabbed a weapon and made our way to the upper deck.
Chaos was already happening by the time we got there. Zombified crewmen we're fighting back, but there were more of us than there were of them.
All hell had broken loose.
I got knocked into the side of the steps, scraping the side of my head.
"Jack!" I screamed as I fell. "Ro!" he ran down the stairs and helped me up.
He protected me from getting attacked by the zombies by quickly lifting me out of the way of the attack.
"Fight to the bitter end!" Jack ordered the crew. Angelica was incapacitated by two of our crewmen while we captured the zombies.

  "The ship is ours!" Jack cheered.
No cheers came from the crewmen. I turned around to see Captain Blackbeard standing before us. I tapped Jack on the shoulder so he could see what I was seeing.

  Twine was wrapped in his beard and it was smoking, making the pirate look devilish. He carried a black sword to his side, and then he took a long drink of whiskey.
His grey eyes were full of evil, "Gentlemen, I be placed in a bewilderment. There I were resting, and I heard a row on deck. What is this?"
"Mutiny, Captain." Angelica spoke up. "Again?" he raised a hand to his ear. "Mutiny." Angelica repeated.
It was getting scary and it felt like a nightmare.
"Aye, mutiny. And what be the fate of mutineers? We know the answer to that, do we not?" Blackbeard placed a hand on the hilt of his sword and I noticed the ropes began to move on their own.
"Mutineers HANG!" The evil pirate raised his sword and the ropes came to life.
I felt a rope wrap around my legs and arms, and I was raised into the air screaming, "JACK!" Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion and it was surreal.

Before he could reach for me, he was taken by the ropes, hanging upside down.
I was hyperventilating and shaking.

All of us mutineers were wrapped in the ropes of the Queen Anne's Revenge.

We were like flies trapped in a spiderweb.

"Captain I wish to report a mutiny, I can count fingers and point names." Jack told Blackbeard, he was still hanging upside down from the ropes.
Blackbeard had a punishment for the sailor who failed to keep watch, and it was of most foul.

The cook was who would be punished. He was allowed a few seconds for a head start in a longboat to make it to safety.
"Bring her about!" Blackbeard ordered. The zombified bo'sun turned the ship around so that she was directly in front of the sailor, then he was burnt by a stream of fire. This fire was burning on water, which was physically impossible. The fire from the Queen Anne's Revenge was supernatural. Jack and I needed to get off the ship and fast; we weren't safe the longer we remained there.