Queen Anne's Revenge

Chaos always seemed to find me and Jack wherever we would go.
We were captured by a mysterious woman named Angelica. She happened to be the daughter of Edward Teach; also known as Blackbeard. Angelica was a con artist Jack was involved with years before he met me. She was a crafty and cunning woman who used her beauty to get what she wanted from men. I would make sure Angelica didn't get any ideas around Jack, he and I had been married for five years and our connection was unbreakable.
Jack and I were forced to work as part of the Revenge's crew.

"Well, at least we're together." Jack and I were scrubbing the deck with other crewmen; I admired him for attempting to stay optimistic. "Aye, that's true," I looked up from scrubbing and smiled.

The sun was beating down upon us as we worked relentlessly in the heat. The Revenge glided through the waves like a shark.
I didn't feel the exciting, adventurous atmosphere with this ship. The feeling that came from the vessel was cold and callous, like a feral beast hunting in the night. The Queen Anne's Revenge was a relentless vessel, she had an insatiable desire for chaos and pain, just like her captain.

  I made sure I stayed with Jack at all times because I didn't feel safe by myself because there were sailors who were extremely intimidating.
The bo'sun had ghostly pale skin, milky white eyes, scars on various parts of his face and arms. He looked like the embodiment of death.

Jack and I had met another pirate named Scrum, he often played his mandolin when there was time and he often spoke of the superstitions that befell the ship.

"What's wrong with him?" Jack asked Scrum referring to the bo'sun.
"He's been zombified, the Captain practices black magic to bring a fallen sailor back from death's door. One of the worst fates anyone can experience." The bumbling pirate filled us in.

"Have any of you actually seen Blackbeard?" I inquired of Scrum.
"Nay, lass. He remains away in his cabin during the daytime. The captain's like a ghost you see; he comes out rarely but in a blink of an eye." he shuddered. I could tell he had seen a lot during his time on the Revenge.

"Oi! Enough chatting and get back to work!" The bo'sun smacked us in the back with a whip he carried. My back began to hurt and be raw with pain. We knew better than to speak out of turn after that.

Jack, Scrum, and I were below deck sweeping and swabbing; when Jack noticed a glass coffin propped against the wall. The sun made it cast a light on the wall that was ominous.

"That's a glass coffin." Jack observed, he was trying to figure out why it was there. "Aye?" Scrum nodded as if waiting for him to finish the rest of his sentence.
"Why is there a glass coffin?" my husband asked, he was clearly dreading the possible answer. "Do I look like the man in charge?" Scrum asked with irritation.
"You seem to know a lot of what's going on more than we do, mate." I said, attempting to diffuse the situation.

"I have just been observin' that's all." we had to get back to work before anything else happened. I certainly didn't want to face the wrath of the bo'sun again.

Angelica was looking on at the hard at work crew with amusement. Since she was the daughter of Blackbeard, she was the first mate. She had done her father's bidding for years and from what I heard from the other crewmen, I heard that Blackbeard had a dark quest in mind; he also desired the waters of the Fountain of Youth.

Blackbeard desired eternal life and from what I heard, he would do anything to get it; if it meant taking more lives from innocent people. I thought Davy Jones was relentless and evil.

Jack and I were still taking refuge below deck. I embraced him because being in his arms was my shelter. "Jack, I'm terrified." "So am I, love." he kissed my forehead and ran his fingers through my hair.

I looked up at him with scared eyes, "What are we going to do?" this was the first time in all my years of piracy that I was feeling hopeless. "Stir up a little chaos, if that's what Blackbeard desires, it's what he'll get."

I was immediately drawn in to what he just said. There was that familiar spark of mischief in his brown eyes that he got when he had a scheme in mind.

"What are ya saying, sweetheart?"

"Let's mutiny the ship," he told me. My eyes widened in surprise, "Jack, you want to lead a mutiny?" "Aye, it's the only way for us to escape, and I know it will be successful with you by my side." he stroked my face lovingly. "It is a risky approach darling, but I'll stand by ye." I vowed.

"Thank you, darling. I appreciate you." he tenderly touched my face and our lips met. Even though I was nervous about how the mutiny could go, I was willing to stand by Jack and stand up to the tyranny Blackbeard led on his ship.

"I love you, Jack." I reminded him with flirting. "I love you too, Rosella." he smiled his sweet and handsome smile that I was so lucky to see everyday. Jack's smile and sweetness was something that made me hold onto hope that things aren't as dark and bleak as they seem.

Later that night when Angelica and the zombified crewmen had gone to bed, we rallied together the kidnapped crewmen to start plans for a mutiny.