To the Fountain

It wasn't long before we reached the island where the Fountain of Youth was supposedly residing. Blackbeard had me and Jack blindfolded as we were dragged off the Revenge, because he was supposedly paranoid that we would find some way to escape.

When Jack or I took any sudden move, some of the zombie pirates would point their swords at us in response.

Some crewmen were carrying the glass coffin that carried Syrena, the mermaid who was to be used for the ritual at the Fountain of Youth.
I was getting the feeling nothing good was going to come out of this.
"Well, Mr. and Mrs. Sparrow, lead the way." The evil pirate invited.
Jack and I had no choice except to lead the carnivorous crew to their prized destination.

As the eerie atmosphere enveloped us, Jack and I exchanged uneasy glances beneath our blindfolds. With every step, the weight of our predicament grew heavier. The air was thick with anticipation, and the occasional glint of steel from the zombie pirates' swords served as a grim reminder of our perilous situation. As we stumbled forward, burdened by the weight of the glass coffin carrying Syrena, the gravity of our mission sank in. Blackbeard's sinister invitation hung in the air, a stark reminder of our lack of agency in this dark dance with destiny. Reluctantly, we pressed on, our fates entwined with those of the merciless crew, unsure of what horrors awaited us at the elusive Fountain of Youth.