The Black Pearl vs The Flying Dutchman

We made it back onto the Pearl and survived our attack with the undead crew. Norrington fell behind with the chest, but deep down I knew he took the heart back to Beckett. Our troubles weren't over, because the Flying Dutchman was chasing us! Jack smiled mischievously at me, "I'll handle this," he picked up his jar of dirt and strutted up to the side of the ship, "Oi! Fish face! Lose something, aye?" he suddenly lost his footing and fell down the stairs. The crew cringed as he fell. "Got it!" he got back up as if nothing happened. "Come to negotiate, have you, you slimy git. Look what I got!" "I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it?" he said in a singsong voice.

"Enough!" Jones angrily yelled, the sides of the ship opened up and cannon fire rained down upon us, and I didn't think we would survive the triple guns Jones had the crew throw at us. Those who were working below fired back at the enemy ship. Soon the Flying Dutchman was out of range! "She's falling behind!"

"They've given up!" Marty cheered. We cheered for our victory, and suddenly the ship slid to a stop. 

"Our father is on that ship, we should turn and fight." Will referred to our father who was still prisoner aboard the ship. "Why fight when you can negotiate?" Jack confidently patted the lid on the jar of dirt, "All one needs is proper leverage."

The ship suddenly skidded to a stop and the jar fell over the rail and shattered. Jack ran down the stairs in distress, searching through the dirt. 

"We've hit a reef!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "It's not a reef, get away from the rail!" Will pushed us away from looking over the side. "What is it?" she asked. "The Kraken!"

The dreaded creature had finally caught up to us, and it was ready to pick us off one by one. I held one of the spears with the other crewmen as the tentacles were rising towards us; it was toying with us before it made it's attack! We were about to fight for our lives.

Cannon fire erupted like thunder, and the cries of the creature made my skin crawl. I watched fellow crew members fall left and right.
I attempted to climb the crows nest to get higher aim for my attack, but a tentacle grabbed my leg. "HELP ME!" I screamed as I was about to be pulled over the side to my death, but thankfully Jack was there to save me. He cut the tentacle with an axe and gently pulled me back over onto the ship.
"Thank goodness!" I hugged my husband with all the strength I had. "I would never let you die, love. You mean so much to me." Jack touched my face and kissed me. It was just the two of us in the wrong moment, but we loved each other. I wasn't prepared for the tragedy that would come next.

Loss...

"Captain, orders," Gibbs said to Jack after the Kraken had gone away. "Abandon ship," he said with sadness. "But Jack, the Pearl." "She's only a ship, mate." Jack replied. I walked up to him and caressed his face lovingly, "You're a good man, Jack," I said with a warm smile. He kissed me on the forehead and then on the lips, "I have your goodness to aspire to, and that makes me the richest man in the world." "I love you," he said sincerely. "I love you too, Captain," I returned the kiss. The kiss lingered, and Jack was stroking my face softly. "My dearest love."
I climbed into the longboat not thinking of what could happen next.
Will climbed into the longboat with a shocked and confused look on his face, and then Elizabeth was next. Where was Jack?
"Where's Jack?" I asked with a hint of worry. "He elected to stay behind, to give us a chance." Elizabeth said with sadness. We just stared at her, but she seemed oddly desperate to get away, "Go!" Gibbs pushed off but then I realized what was happening and then I got angry. "You liar!" I screamed at Elizabeth. My hatred for her began to grow.
Jack was still on the ship and the Kraken was coming back. I had a feeling that he hadn't done it willingly.
Tears rapidly rolled down my cheeks and I was hyperventilating, "I need to save him!" I was about to take off my brown leather jacket and swim for him. Will grabbed my arms, "I'm sorry, Ro. It's too dangerous." My world was about to come crashing down.
I looked at my brother with anxiety, and I watched the love of my life be swallowed by the Kraken...
"JACK!!!" I screamed with sadness. "NOOO!!!" I collapsed back into the longboat, and I fell into my brother's arms and wept like a child. Will held onto me in a hug so I wouldn't have to see the rest of the ship go down. I cried until my chest began to hurt and my breathing came in rasps. "I'm sorry, Ro." Elizabeth said with guilt. "You're lucky I don't push you into the ocean right now," I said through my teeth, silent enough so Will couldn't hear and Elizabeth could. I had never felt this much anger and sorrow in my life. 
This hurt worse than any fight I've been in. My husband had been taken by the Kraken, and there was nothing I could do. Jack was gone. "Jack!" I begged as if somehow he was going to miraculously emerge from the sea and return to me, and everything would be okay again. Even though I knew for a certain that was irrational thinking after what I had just seen. I was wishing that it had just been a bad nightmare.
Will still held onto me as I was still crying, like he did when I fell down and broke my arm as a child. The longboat ride to Tia Dalma's lasted an eternity.
"I'm so sorry Rosella," I could tell that he shared my sadness; he was being sympathetic. "He was my world, Will. The love of my life." I tearfully looked at him, "We had only been married one year," I hugged him again and the tears flooded my vision. "As much as he drove me crazy at times, Ro. I was grateful you had him, and the most important thing to me was that he treated you right, and he did. He said he would die for you," he hugged me for a long time. "Thanks Will, you're the only person I trust right now," I hugged him while glaring at my future sister-in-law. She had lost my trust.