Diluc • Dandelion Wine

"Promise that you'll come home to me every night?"

You wiped your tears on your sleeve, stressed out from the event that happened earlier. You and Diluc had always been the power couple of Monstadt, but it wasn't always peachy and pretty.

The both of you had always been such a good couple, rarely any fights. Rarely. But when they did happen, they weren't exactly pretty.

You got into a fight with him about yourself going out and fighting on your own. The last few nights you had came home with bruises covering yourself to head to toe, not to mention the huge scratch marks from a hillichurl across your back.

But fighting and defending the citizens of Monstadt was your passion. If Diluc could be the Darknight Hero and come home with bruises, why couldn't you? It was the price of defending the people who couldn't defend themselves, which you were willing to take that risk.

You had been sitting at Angel's Share in Monstadt, looking down at the cup of dandelion wine in front of you. Venti and Aether were directly at your sides, attempting to cheer you up.

"C'mon, Y/N, I'm sure he didn't mean it!" Venti says with a smile, but you looked at him with sad eyes. Aether put down his glass of wine, then looked at you. "He's just worried about you, coming home with bruises every night must make him worried sick."

"Yeah but he's the-" You stopped yourself short before letting out your lovers secret about being the Darknight Hero. Venti and Aether grinned at you, both of them already knowing his secret.

Paimon smiled brightly, "Ooohh! You mean that Diluc is the Dark-" Aether grabbed a bread roll out of the basket on the table and shoved it in her mouth. "Hmmph!" She yelled at him while the rest of you smirked.

Aether had been helping Diluc out with his Darknight Hero duties out while you had been away with a nearby Domain that was completely overrun with the Abyss while on the other hand, Venti is Venti. How couldn't have he known? He's the anemo archon!

"Anyways! Shall we order a few bottles of wine to help lessen the mood?" Venti smiled brightly at the word, 'wine' while Charles behind the bar rolled his eyes.

"Are you actually going to pay for the bottles this time?" Charles raised an eyebrow at him while cleaning a glass with a rag.

Venti scratched his neck and laughed, "Ahaha, about that..."

Aether rolled his eyes, fishing out the mora from his pocket. "This is the last time, Venti! Last time!" Paimon shook her head at Aether's words, "Really!? Tone-Deaf Bard will never pay for his wine! We won't even have any mora for Sticky Honey Roast later!" She cried with bread crumbs around her mouth.