Zhongli • Gnosis

"I'd do those 6,000 years all over again just to meet you, Y/N

"I'd do those 6,000 years all over again just to meet you, Y/N."

⚠️ ! WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS ! ⚠️
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

You walked into the Northland Bank with Aether in tow, Paimon right behind you. The three of you begin to hear voices as you continue in the room, and you peak your head in only to see Signora, Zhongli and Childe.

Signora raised an eyebrow once after seeing your trio, then smirked. "It seems that some of your friends have arrived, Zhongli." You and Aether became very tense, Paimon hiding behind Aether.

Your hands were clenched and watched forward with your comrades, your eyes piercing the Harbinger after seeing Signora. The last time you had seen that vile woman was when she had kicked Venti and stole his Gnosis.

"Hey! It's Zhongli and Childe! And... You!" Paimon gasped at seeing Signora, "You're also one of the Harbingers!"

Signora laughed at Paimon's words, "I'm glad you remember me, I believe we met in the City of Bards, was it?" Her icy cold eyes stared you down, but you challenged her. You had watched your friend hopelessly get tossed around in front of you about a month ago, something so precious to him stolen.

Signora taunted you three, "Ah, right. I imagine that it must have been rather hard to forget watching helplessly as something precious was snatched away from your friend."

You lunged forward, but Aether grabbed your arm preventing you from attacking her. Zhongli also held his arm out, preventing you from going any further. Signora laughed and Childe along with her, your eyes flickered right to him.

"Paimon knew we should have never trusted a Fatui Harbinger!" Paimon yelled at him, her eyes narrowing. Childe laughed at Paimon's response,
"Aw, now don't say that. Sure, I may have misled you, but I never had anything against you personally..."

Childe paused for a second then continued, "But the real deceivers here are Signora and Zhongli." He finished, and your heart fell. "Zhongli?" You spoke quietly, looking back at him and back at Signora.

Childe opened his mouth to talk before shutting it quickly, Signora took his place in speaking. "You remember the agreement, Morax. Now, if you would be so kind, the Gnosis please."

"Gnosis?" The three of you said in disbelief, your blood running cold.

"What in the world are you talking about?" Paimon looked at Zhongli, her jaw dropped.