Albedo • Hickey

"Albedo! I was just teasing you!""But I'm not teasing

"But I'm not teasing."

You knocked on the door to Albedo's laboratory, a loud crash coming from the other side. You took a step away from the door, a puzzled expression appearing on your face.

"Albedo...?" You called out to your pretty boy, your hand on the doorknob. You knew he didn't like when you came in without knocking, but you did knock.

You walked in to see the lab completely a mess, Albedo sitting in the center of it. He was brewing some kind of potion, with huge bags under his eyes.

You raised an eyebrow and entered the room, closing the door behind you. "So this is where you've been the last three days." You said to him, your hands on your hips.

He didn't hear you, his eyes focusing on an ingredient he needed. Albedo grabbed it and added it to the potion in his hand, then taking a sip of it.

Your nose scrunched up in disgust after watching his expression, a disgusted one at that.

You sighed, walked over to him and put a hand on the hand that held the bottle. His genius mode died down immediately, and he snapped his head up to you.

"Albedo? You need sleep! You've been in here for three days without anything to eat or drink!" You smelled the air, and waved at your nose. "When's the last time you showered!?"

Albedo blinked for a moment, then did it again. He looked up at you, a smile on his face. "Oh. Hi, Y/N!" He said with a cheerful voice.

You rolled your eyes at him, "Don't 'Hi, Y/N' me! It's time to go home, love." You pressed a kiss to the top of his head before ruffling his hair, "What? It's only been a few hours since I left home!" He said, not remembering much.

"No! It's been three days!"

"WHAAAAAT!?"
He screamed and got up immediately, booking it out of the laboratory. You giggled as he left and looked at the mess he made in the laboratory.

You shook your head and began to clean up his mess, putting the books back onto the bookshelf in order, cleaning the potion vials, and putting ingredients where they belonged.

As you were cleaning, you grabbed a stack of papers that had been lying on the floor. You looked through them, a little doodle on the page bringing out your curiosity.