Bennett • Cold

"Don't ever say that! If you were so unlucky, we'd never be together! If anything, your luck is a blessing

"Don't ever say that! If you were so unlucky, we'd never be together! If anything, your luck is a blessing."

"Hey! Keep your hands off of me!" You yelled as the Fatui grabbed you by the shoulders, forcibly putting you in a cage. You yelped as the person shoved you in, slamming the door and locking it behind you, you groaned as they laughed at you and walked away with the key in hand.

"You won't get away with this!" You yelled at them, clearly powerless. The much taller Fatui with broader arms grinned, "Oh yeah? Your little boyfriend won't be too far behind you, don't worry."

You groaned at his words and sunk to the ground, the cold snow beneath you chilling your lower body.

How did you get here in the first place? Well, that was probably Bennett's doing thanks to his amazing luck. The two of you young lovers were planning on helping out the Adventurer's guild with the new adventurer's, even if Cyrus was a little nervous on letting him join.

The bush rustled in front of you, and your eyes immediately shot up to look at the foliage. A certain young man lifted his head up at you, sending you a cute smile then held a finger up to his lips. You nodded and pretended to not see him, looking in other directions besides his way.

The moment he stepped out of the bush, a loud yelp and "WOAH! It's slippery- WAAH!" A yell came from Bennett's mouth and he slipped on the ice, sliding across the Fatui's camp, the agent's laughed at his struggles to save you.

A member of the Fatui grabbed a hold of him by the scruff, throwing him over his shoulder and marching their way to your cage, unlocking it and throwing him inside of it with you. You held your arms out to stop his fall, so he wouldn't get as badly hurt.

"Careful!" You yelled and caught him, sinking down to the cold ground in the cage. "Awww man, that didn't go as well as I planned." The unlucky boy said and scratched his head, his body relaxed against yours.

"Are you okay?" You asked him and he sat up, brushing the snow off his legs. Bennett looked up at you and gave you a wide grin, "All fine here! But how are you? They weren't exactly too gentle with you." A frown formed on his face and his hands were then on either side of your cheeks, scanning your face for any injuries, then going down to your shoulders and arms.

You giggled and swatted him away, perfectly fine. "Bennett!" You started and then his fingers went down to your stomach, tickling your sides. "No! Not there!" You cried out as your boyfriend continued to distract your worries with laughter instead, his intentions clearly working.