Gorou • Perfect Day

"I'm so in love with you it hurts my heart, I get heartaches whenever I'm away from you

"I'm so in love with you it hurts my heart, I get heartaches whenever I'm away from you."

In honor of 2.3 releasing today!

The sun cracked through your cabin's windows and the birds had been chirping outside, signaling you that it was morning. You groaned and put your head under the covers, a certain somebody next to you did the same. Arms had wrapped around you and their head snuck into the crook of your neck, your hand found it's way up to his hair and began scratching him behind the ear.

Thump! Thump! Thump!
Your lover's tail kept hitting the bed from how much he loved getting scratched behind the ears. His lips traveled up your neck in attempting to wake you up, but instead you had buried your head into the pillow. You were snoring ever so lightly, Gorou was giggling like a child at your cute sleepy sounds.

"Y/N..." He said very softly, his hands massaging your shoulders and kissing your cheek. You groaned and tried to shoo him away, you wanted another five more minutes. "Nooo, we worked yesterday. Let me sleep." You said with a yawn and passed out immediately, using Gorou's chest as a pillow. You curled up into his side, your head had been resting on his bare chest.

He sighed and wrapped an arm around your body before deciding to let you sleep in, but he didn't mind at all. He got to see your adorable cute frame sleeping for a little more time. His lips pecked your forehead before he passed out himself with you cuddled up against his body.

About an hour and a half later, you yawned and opened your eyes to your bed cold. You looked over to see that Gorou had gotten up before you, and a pout formed on your lips. You wanted to cuddle more.

"Gorou?" You called, but he hadn't been in your cabin bedroom. "Gorouuuu?" You called again and stuck your head through the door to see nobody out there but the fireplace was still lit. "In here!" A voice called through your bathroom, and you quickly walked in to see Gorou pulling down his uniform shirt and straightening it out.

You leaned on the doorway and watched your man get himself ready to give out commands to his soldiers, his eyes watched you through the mirror. "You're cute when you snore." He said bluntly and your eyes widen. "I don't snore!"

Gorou laughed at you and turned around, he booped your nose with his index finger. "But you're so cute when you do snore!" Your cheeks reddened and he couldn't help but laugh at you, your eyes flickered down to his uneven collar. You stood up straight and began fumbling with his collar, Gorou's bright blue eyes watching your adorable facial expressions. You straightened it out and then looked up to the male.