Albedo • Home

"Oh my, Y/N-" He stopped once he saw your throat, it was clearly bruised from earlier

In honor of 2.3 releasing next week!

"Albedo!" You cried out, the man you loved so much had a different side to him. It was one you had never seen before, but it was one he knew very well. His familiar elemental Geo skills turned into a frosty Cryo version of his friendly abilities, you were terrified for what would happen to him.

His gaze looked over Mondstadt from the Statue of Seven in Dragonspine, his arms were folded across his chest. Those bright blue eyes you loved so much had showed no compassion in them for you or his love for alchemy or even for his sister, Klee. You barely recognized his personality.

The Chalk Prince looked over his shoulder ever so slightly in your direction, a smirk on his face when he saw you struggling through the winter weather

Ever since Albedo's evil side had came out, the snow in Dragonspine had drastically gotten worse. It was bitter cold and snow had been coming down hard, the cold temperatures never faltered.

"Here to watch the show?" You heard your Albedo call out, and you frowned when you saw the mountain itself rumbling. The conditions were only worsening by the second and you slowly walked to Albedo.

"It's not safe here, Albedo, let's go home!" You shouted at him and a chuckle came from his mouth. "Home? You mean Mondstadt? That horrid place will be gone within minutes." Albedo turned to you and watched your footsteps grow closer.

"It's not too late to stop, Albedo. This isn't like you at all."You were now in front of him, your hand went up to his face. Your fingertips ever so gently brushed his cheek, your prince had stared into your eyes with a dead expression.

"Please, I miss you." You said softly, and the slightest look of concern showed on his face before he grabbed your wrist.