Kaeya • Reward

"Aww, you know you like it

"Aww, you know you like it."

⚠️ LIME WARNING ⚠️

"Kaeya! I'm home!" You yelled out and kicked off your shoes at the entrance way then hung up your coat in the closet. "Kaeya?" He usually was in the living room reading a book, waiting for your arrival at home.

The sneaky Knight of Favonius had the weekend's off unlike yourself, but at least you got out early to spare your afternoons with him. You shrugged and went into your shared bedroom only to find him in bed still snoring as you left him this morning.

You laughed a little and shook your head at his cuteness, before pulling off your work shirt and throwing it in a random corner. You begun digging through your drawers for a loose T-Shirt, eventually finding one of Kaeya's and throwing it on yourself.

Your fingers fumbled with the waistline of your pants, dragging them down your thighs and kicking them off in the same corner of your work shirt. The only clothes you had wore was your man's T-Shirt and your underwear. You ran a hand through your hair before looking back at Kaeya's sleeping figure, a small smile forming on your lips.

You walked your way over to your shared bed and pulled the blankets back to climb in. Kaeya's back was facing towards you, but that didn't stop you from cuddling up against him.

You snuggled into the crook of his neck from behind and wrapped your arms around his bare torso, your lips pressing against his neck and going across to his shoulder. A soft groan came from his lips and his arms wrapped around your own, his hands overlapping yours. Your fingers twined together and a soft, "Good morning." Came from his lips.

Your lips pressed against his cheek and a small laugh escaped your lips, "Hey gorgeous." You whispered in his ear and he turned over to face you, your foreheads touching one another. Your lips met in a sweet kiss and you shared a smile with him.

"How late did you get home last night?" You asked him and rubbed his shoulders, his own fingers went up to your face to caress your cheeks. "You were long passed out, probably around 1 am." He said with a yawn and blinked a few times.

You frowned, wishing that his job as being a Knight of Favonius didn't include him getting so late every night he had a shift. Your forehead pressed against his bare chest, "Why must you sacrifice your sleep schedule for them? It's not right." You whined and pressed your lips against his chest.

Kaeya's heart had been melting under your touch, his arms still wrapped around you tightly. He buries his face in your hair and sighs at your words, a part of him began to sink into your hold after hearing you didn't like how he had gave up his sleep schedule for his job.