Arataki Itto • Cute

"You're too cute, Y/N

"You're too cute, Y/N." Itto said to you, which caused your own lips to crease in a smile.

In honor of 2.3 releasing next week!

You and Itto walked up the steps of the domain, his eyes narrowing at the sights of it. The Inazuma themed domain was covered in beautiful red colored trees with Tenryou Command symbols littered all over the place, your nose crinkled at the thought of them.

 The Inazuma themed domain was covered in beautiful red colored trees with Tenryou Command symbols littered all over the place, your nose crinkled at the thought of them

Itto crossed his arms beside you and looked at the domain, "Well, this is it. Do me a favor, try not to die. Wouldn't be a good day for either of us." He winked at you and you laughed at him, "Try to catch up." You winked and ran into the domain, wanting to fight battles.

You had been a Pyro Calayst user, the flames that ignited from your fingertips had been unbearable. Even Itto was afraid of you at times from how much power you had.

The battlefield in front of you burst into flames, the raging fire had begun melting its enemies while Itto was quick to move with his giant club. He ran around the domain, swinging and slashing at the Abyss Mages and Nobushi in the room.

"Argh!" A soldier screamed when the Geo infused club hit him in the head, the Nobushi went down immediately, defeated. Swords clashed, armor shattered and metal clinked, the room had screamed 'battle' from the blood splattered onto the ground.

As the last Kairagi fell to his death and screamed, 'You win this battle...!' Itto walked over to you and held up his hand, "Up top!"

You went to high five him until he took his hand away from you at the last second, "Too slow! Just like your fighting skills!" He picked on you and you huffed at him.

"Oh please, I did all the work there." Itto's eye slightly twitched at your taunt, he began to walk closer to you and held out his arms to tickle you before his facial expression turned worried.