Eula • Practice makes Perfect

"Clothes off?" She asked you, both of your faces glowing after hearing her words

"Clothes off."

"Y/N, Give me your hands."

A voice came from in front of you, Eula peering into your sight.

She smiled softly at you, a familiar warmth spreading through out your body. It was love, and you couldn't help but feel such warmth when you were around Eula.

"Sure, but I told you, I'm not a good dancer." You said and frowned, Eula scoffing. "Nonsense! You'll do fine!" She said cheerfully and ignored your whine, grabbing your hands and pulling you towards her.

You look down at your feet, trying to match her movements. Her body moving swiftly while you had been just struggling to keep up with her, Eula looked down at you. A small giggle came from her mouth, and your cheeks turned red.

"Eula!" You cried and she bent over to place a kiss ontop of your head. "I promise, I am here to guide you. Practice makes perfect!"

Her feet scuffled left then to the right, your hands gripping Eula's. You repeated her movements but a little slower, wanting to make sure you had the right moves.

"See! You're doing just fine, darling." She said and her heels clicked against the cobblestone roads of Mondstadt. The two of you had been by the fountain in the middle of town, enjoying the sunny day together.

Eula was typically busy with doing the Knights of Favonius work, doing duty after duty. At home, usually she'd get home later in the afternoon and you would spend your nights together reading books, entangled in each other's arms, and endless kisses all night long.

As you slowly began to improve your dancing with Eula, she decided to take your hand and spin you. "Ready?" She said and you nodded at her nervously.

Eula smiled at you and then spun you around, but you were too new to dancing. You stumbled and tripped, falling right into the fountain.

You were trenched head to toe in water, your arms around yourself as you shivered. "E-Eula!" You yelled at the cryo vision bearer, who was laughing at you. You crossed your arms at her, clearly not impressed.

"I'm sorry, I'm coming!" Eula said, walked over and carefully held out her hands to you.

You raised an eyebrow at her and cocked a grin at her, grabbing her wrists. "Y/N-" She began to say, fear spreading on her face.

You pulled her into the fountain, Eula now soaked to the bone. She sighed as she peeled her hair off her face, and looked at you. "Well, this is what I get for laughing at you, I suppose."

"Thanks for trying to teach me to dance, but I think both of us know that I'll never be able to compete with you." You said truthfully and climbed ontop of Eula, now sitting in her lap. "We'll get there, it might take time, but you'll be as good as me before you know it!"

There was people walking by and taking quick glances at you, but neither one of you cared. Eula placed her hands on the side of your thighs while your hand crept up to her tie around her neck.

You pulled on it slightly, the cryo vision bearer reaching up and meeting your lips in a kiss. Eula's lips curved upwards while the two of you kissed, both of you still wet from sitting in the fountain.

"Want to continue this at home?" You offered her after your lips parted, her tie still in your hand. Eula's hand came up to your hair, curling a lock of hair around her fingers.

"Clothes off?" She asked you, both of your faces glowing after hearing her words.

"Clothes off."

;)