Scaramouche • Lovey Dovey

"Lovey-Dovey my ass

"Lovey-Dovey my ass."

You were at home in yours and Scaramouche's lovely abode, you had the day off unlike somebody.

Your lover had been at Snezhnaya, doing his duties as the 6th Harbinger. You didn't really approve of his job, but you loved him endlessly. Being a Harbinger wasn't exactly on your to do list either, as you've been invited to become the 12th one.

But, your loyalties would always lie with the Traveler and what they have done for Teyvat. You had respect for them and what their accomplishments already were in a such short amount of time.

You flipped to the last page in your book, finally reaching the end of the book. You read the last paragraph, and looked up from your book.

The trees had been flowing with the wind, and the sun shining on your face as you sat on your balcony. You stretched your arms and legs before getting up, the book you finished had been in your hands. You walked back into your apartment, and put the book back on the shelf.

You scanned the bookshelf, looking for anything else to read. You give up on finding something until your eyes land on something from your room, the door wide open.

Scaramouche's hat had been hung up on the back door of your closet, and you began to get ideas. You grinned to yourself and walked over to it, taking it off the hook.

"I don't think he'd mind.." You said yourself, grinning like an idiot. You had already been in his shirt and baggy shorts, his clothing way more comfortable than your own. You somewhat already looked the part, so why not give it a go?

You put on Scaramouche's hat, feeling all giddy inside once it was on your head.

You looked in the mirror, to yourself being a complete dork. You spun around, watching the veil of the hat spin with you. You giggled and started running around the house, and then you jumped on the couch.

"I'm Scaramouche! I like to be mean and grumpy all the time!" You said in a semi-deeper voice and your hands on your hips. "Are you deaf or just stupid?" You mocked him and continued running around the house, you felt like you were above the clouds with his hat on.

But if he were to ever catch you, you'd never hear the end of it. Scaramouche may have adored you, but who knows what his reaction would be to have a little impression of himself and them wearing his hat? You might be spending the night on the floor if he caught you in action.