Gorou • Arrows

"Just mine, nobody else's

"Just mine, nobody else's."

The last thing you could remember was an arrow from Kujou Sara piercing your chest. You immediately screamed out, drawing attention to yourself from around you.

You begun sinking to your knees, but before you reached the ground, a pair of arms hoisted you up. You were rushed to the side of the battlefield, a face appearing in your vision.

Everything around you was blurry and it was hard to keep your eyes open, fatigue was taking over very quickly.

"Hang in there Y/N, Medics are on their way!" A voice yelled, the figure turned around and fought off any Shogun troops who dared get close.

Looking down at your chest, your entire uniform was soaked in blood. It looked like you took a blood bath, your vision was red.

Your eyes fixed on a figure who had a bow drawn, shooting rapid arrows at the soldiers. They had a fluffy tail with ears on top of their head, determined to protect you.

"Gorou..." Left your mouth, which made him perk up and look behind him. He saw your sight and his ears flattened, Gorou came over to you and put a hand on your cheek. "I promise, help is coming. Stay with me, please!" He cried and then a loud voice rang out above us.

"The wait is over my comrades!" Her Excellency said cheerfully, bubbles appearing all over our territory. Your wounds began to slightly close, but not enough.
You needed medical attention, now.

As if on queue, a team of 6 people ran towards you and Gorou. They had brought a stretcher with them, Gorou watched them put you on the stretcher and went over to you. He grabbed your hand and looked down at you, "They're going to fix you up, Y/N." You looked over to him, and squeezed his hand.

"Come back to me, alright?" Gorou said with flattened ears, nervous on what the outcome would be. "I promise." You said while giving him a weak smile, and he held your entwined hands to his lips before giving your hand a small peck.

The last thing you remember was Gorou's panicked face as your vision went blank.

Sunlight slowly makes your eyes flicker open, blinking a few times before finally keeping them open. You looked around you, you were in a medical tent.

Looking down at your chest, the arrow that had pierced you had been removed and replaced with bandages. You tried to sit up, but failed to do so.

"Take it easy, you might still be in pain for a few days." A voice rang out from besides you, and you looked to your left to see Kokomi smiling besides you. She must have had something to do with your fast recovery, an arrow to the chest wasn't something to take lightly.

"Thank you, Your Excellency." You said formally, running a hand through your hair which was a disaster. Kokomi smiled brightly, "Of course! You're a really big help to us all, I can't have you falling on the battlefield. And as your friend, I refuse on seeing you suffer."

You both share a laugh and after a few minutes, you're able to sit up and swing your legs off the bed.

"How's Gorou?" You asked the water vision bearer, and she looked to the side.

"Worried sick, you passed out on the battlefield in front of him and he went crazy. You lost a lot of blood, even made me a little nervous." Kokomi frowns at you, but then is quickly replaced by a small smile.

"But thankfully, we made it in time." She stood up and placed a hand on your shoulder. "I'll send Gorou in, he's standing outside. Probably waiting to run in." Kokomi laughed, and a voice from outside the tent yelled back.

"I mean, she's not wrong." Gorou called from the other side and everyone laughed.

Kokomi got up and exited the tent, which immediately allowed Gorou to run in, and practically jump on top of you. You yelped, your arms attempting to hug him. "Gorou!-" You yelled but it was too late. He fell to the ground with a thud.

You snickered at him, covering your mouth with your hand. "What are you laughing at!?" He yelled, his cheeks red with embarrassment. "I'm laughing at how cute you are!" You said and his cheeks reddened more, and his tail wagged.

Gorou picked himself up from the ground and bear hugged you, laughter still in your system causing your body to shake. He planted kisses all over your face, on top of your head, and your neck. "Stop! You're tickling me! Gorou!" You yelled out and he couldn't resist, his hands went to your stomach to lightly tickle you.

He grinned at you before removing his hands and then sitting beside you, planting a kiss on your cheek. "Are you sure you're okay?" The geo vision bearer asked you, and you nodded at him.

"Thanks to Kokomi, I'm doing much better however I'm a little sore but I should be back to perfection in a few days." You smiled at him before returning the kiss on his cheek. His face went red and his tail kept wagging against the bed, you laughed at this.

Gorou's smiling face soon turned into a frown, and he leaned against the frame of the bed. He looked at me and held his arms open, "Come here."

I practically dove in his arms, cuddling up against his chest. Gorou placed his head ontop of mine, taking a breath in and letting it out slowly.

"You scared me, Y/N. I thought I lost you." He spoke quietly, your hold on him tightening. "When I saw you pass out on that stretcher, I thought the worst." Your heart was sinking and crashing, feeling horrible.

"Awww, Gorou!" You squeezed him and turned your head up to kiss his jaw. "I'm here now, we don't have to worry anymore." Your words put him at ease, and his hand came down to ruffle your hair.

You tried to smack his hands away but lost, Gorou continuing to mess up your hair even if it was already pretty messy.

"Haha, you're mine now!" He laughed and pinned you down to the bed. The both of you looked at each other with wide eyes, and you broke the ice with placing your lips on his. Gorou's eyes shined at you and a smiling appeared on his face, along with his tail wagging. "Of course I'm yours, who else?"

Gorou gets up off of you, and stands up. He holds out a hand to you, which you take and he pulls you up to your feet. He plants a kiss ontop of your head, "Just mine, nobody else's."

You laughed and gripped his hand, walking towards the entrance of the tent. "Greedy are we?"

Gorou's eyes sparkled down at you, "Only for you." He said and brought your hands up to his lips, kissing the back of your hand before the both of you left the tent to finish your day together.