Raiden Shogun • Musou no Hitotachi

"Of course you'll get my love, it's what you've wanted all this time

"Of course you'll get my love, it's what you've wanted all this time."

Thoma was on his knees while the whole crowd was silent, a few whispers here and there. Your eyes narrowed at Baal, who was once your ray of sunshine until her priority became eternity, not you.

You began to wonder if she really ever cared about your relationship that you once had, the cold stare in her eyes was one you had absolutely loathed. You missed her small smiles whenever you walked into the room, her eyes flickering electricity whenever you were near her. You sparked her heart to life.

Lumine was next to you, nodding at you. The both of you had came up with a plan to save Thoma from certain doom even if it was really risky.

The Electro Archon turned her body to face Thoma, her arm reaching out towards him and his vision began to shake. It then flew over to Baal, but a bolt of electricity shot out and Lumine caught the vision.

You on the other hand had darted your way to Thoma, your hands fumbling with the ropes on his wrists. "I'm trying, Thoma!" You said and a voice towered over you, booming at you and Lumine. Baal gracefully walked down towards you, her eyes darkening by the second. "It's no use! We don't have enough time!"

A bolt of electricity shocked your hands and you took your hands off immediately, your sight locking onto Baal.

"Capable of using elemental energy without a Vision..." She scoffs and continues, "You are an exception, it appears." Her eyes lock onto you instead of Lumine, she realized what was about to happen.

"Exception... The enemy of eternity." Her voice echoed in your ears before glass like elemental energy shattered around you, you broke into a run towards Lumine and Thoma. "No!" Thoma screamed and Lumine had reached her hand out to you, but you fell into complete darkness.

Your eyes opened and you found yourself in Ei's Plane of Euthymia, she had taken you here once before. You and her had the most wonderful conversations about Inazuma and how much it had grown over the years, and her obsession over desserts.

You stood up to your feet and looked around, Baal had been sitting with her legs crossed in mid air.
"Well hello again, Y/N." Her soothing voice rang out, and you began walking over to her. "Ei, why are you doing this? You know this isn't right." You tried to plead with her but you knew you weren't strong enough.

"Visions are in the way of eternity. They shorten the human life span and it gives them more risks to their own lives than they realize. I am doing them a favor." She states coldly, and you frown at her. Your heart was crumbling at the sight of her unwanting eyes, she had changed in the months you haven't seen her.