Kamisato Ayaka • Date Night

"Now we're even

"Now we're even." You pressed your lips to the top of her head as water splashed on top of both of you.

Kamisato Ayaka's hand was in yours as she led you into Chinju Forest, the atmosphere absolutely lovely for your date that you both had planned for the evening. The sun had begun to set around you and the wonderful blue themed scenery had fit Ayaka well, you couldn't help but gaze at her from how gorgeous the woman really was.

Her sights fell on the bright neon blue flowers that followed along the pathway, her grip on your hand only tightened. Ayaka's eyes wandered over the calm river that had been resting ahead, her eyes widened and a smile slowly spread across her face from the idea that popped in her head.

 Ayaka's eyes wandered over the calm river that had been resting ahead, her eyes widened and a smile slowly spread across her face from the idea that popped in her head

Her gray eyes met yours and she smiled up at you, "Y/N, May I dance for you?" She asked sweetly and you looked down at her, a smile matching hers formed on your lips.

"Of course, Ayaka." You squeezed her hand and she led you to a section of the river that had been wider, she dropped your hand and trotted into the water. You nose slightly cringed how she had wet socks without a care in the world but Ayaka turned around and looked at you.

"Y/N, keep your eyes on me." She said, but you had already known you couldn't keep your eyes off of her anyways. She was gorgeous with her platinum colored hair and gray eyes, her personality was adorable to match her cute appearance.

She began to hum and you hummed with her, knowing the melody she had always sang with her dance. You watched her sway her arms and take her fan out, you watched in awe from how pretty her dance was. No matter how many times she would perform it for you, you loved it. Her soft hums filled your ears and her frosty skill surrounded her as she lifted up her fan, the snowflake underneath her feet slowly began to fade into the water.