Kazuha • Love Marks

"Your going to leave a mark

"Your going to leave a mark."
With you saying that, he bit down on your neck. "That's the point."

⚠️ SLIGHT LIME WARNING⚠️

The two of you had a long night of celebrating the success of abolishing the Vision Hunt Decree, Inazuma was filled with festivities everywhere. Parties were being held which included some alcoholic beverages, sweet desserts and some favorite local dishes.

You and Kazuha decided to leave the party early and head home together, you both were exhausted from the last few days. Kazuha saving the traveler's life from the Raiden Shogun, the Tenryou Commission and the resistance in constant warfare, and Kazuha himself leaving Inazuma.

It was hard enough to get alone time with him, the moment you saw each other was on the battlefield attacking with the resistance behind you. It was a sweet moment for you both, eyes locked on each other and you fought side by side to protect one another.

Your hands began working their way to remove your party outfit for the night, your socks coming off first. Then you undid your belt, throwing it onto your dresser while your pants slid off. The shirt you had been wearing now had been lose on you, your hands gripping it and smelling it.

It smelled like your favorite person, Kazuha, since it was his shirt. Your heart filled with warmth just thinking about the Anemo vision man, you felt so giddy inside. You hugged yourself, missing the man terribly even though it was only a few minutes ago that you saw him. He had went to go change in the bathroom while you had gotten your shared bedroom.

As if right on time, a voice speaks up, "Well the view is absolutely breathtaking from here, if only it could last longer." You looked over your shoulder to see Kazuha's eyes on you, flickering down to your bottom, which you had been in your underwear with only his t-shirt on.

Your face flushed and you yanked the shirt down over your knees, covering yourself. "Kazuha! How do you change so fast!?" You cried out, embarrassed that he walked in on you.

"I couldn't have left my Y/N waiting for me, now could I?" He said and walked over to you, his arms out towards you. You giggled and snuggled in his embrace, his arms wrapping tightly around you. His lips pressed against your forehead, butterflies forming in your stomach.

"Kazuha," you started and realized something, "I'm in my underwear still." You said in his ear, your face still flushed. He smiled down at you, "But it's nothing I haven't see before." His hand went down your side and towards your hip bone, sending chills up your spine. Your face flushed and you began ruffling Kazuha's hair, taking out his ponytail.