Dottore • The Doctor

"T-This is what you do to me, Y/N

"T-This is what you do to me, Y/N. I'm crazy about you, I've never felt this way before."

Did someone say double update? ;)

Your blood churning screams filled the ears of everyone nearby as you sunk to the ground, defeated. The sword of the Traveler had stuck through your stomach, Lumine watched you with widened eyes, realizing what she had done.

The Traveler and you had a trusting friendship for the longest time until she had found out you were siding with the Fatui Harbingers, not to mention your relationship with Dottore.

"Y-Y/N..." Lumine's voice shook as she watched your blood seep through your clothes, the Fatui Harbingers all watched in horror as you sunk to the ground.

"I don't appreciate you hurting one of my comrades, Lumine." Footsteps walked over slowly, their blood red eyes piercing into the Traveler. Tartaglia and Scaramouche made their way over, a dark purple mist washed over the floor of the room while Childe used his Foul Legacy. "Especially what is rightfully mine."

(Example of Dottore's elemental skills if you have not read the Genshin Impact Manga!)

Large needle-like objects had been thrown at the Traveler, pinning them entirely to the wall. Dottore grinned and left the Traveler's fate up to the 6th and 11th Harbingers. He immediately walked over to you and looked at your limp body, horror struck his face.

The Harbinger fell on his knees and held you close to him, he cradled your head in his arms. His eyes fixed on your wound and by now, you had been covered in blood. If he didn't act now, you'd be dead in minutes. His hand was on your cheek and you put yours over his, he leaned down and gave you the smallest piece of affection in front of his comrades, a kiss on the forehead.

"Dottore..." You said and blood spilled out of your mouth, he lifted you up in his arms and sprinted away from the battle. "Shush, save your energy. It would be foolish of you to be talking now." The man said coldly but you knew he was deathly afraid of your condition. The horror in his eyes only worsened when he saw your eyes droop down, he was yelling at you. "Stay awake! Don't you dare fall asleep on me!"