Kazuha • Mornings

"Well, if you remember last night's events, that was your fault

"Well, if you remember last night's events, that was your fault."

"Kazuha?" You called his name, waking up from a good night's rest. You woke up to find the other side of the bed empty, usually you'd spend your mornings together filled with good-morning kisses.

You whined as you pulled the covers back over your head, your body not ready to get up for the day. Your heart ached to cuddled and loved, but your lover was no where to be seen in the room.

"Where did that boy go?" You groaned and eventually dragged yourself out of bed. You grabbed a blanket off your bed and wrapped it around yourself, walking out of your room like a homeless person.

Your hair was messy and you looked like you had been hit in the face by a shield, not to mention the bags under your eyes.

You needed tea.

"Kazuhaaaa!" You shouted his name across the house, but still no response. You shrugged your shoulders and walked into the kitchen, grabbing the kettle from below in the cub boards.

You filled it with water and turned on the stove, heating it up. You threw in your tea leaves and let them sit for a moment before straining out the leaves and pouring the tea into two mugs.

You brought your mug to your lips, the tea clearing your sinuses and perking you up. You immediately felt better and grabbed the other tea cup, going to attempt to find Kazuha.

You thought of the only other place he could be, which was his training room- a dojo.

You walked outside and into a smaller building in your back yard, you quietly opened the door and shut it behind you. You took off your shoes and placed them next to the shoes that had been besides the welcome rug, which had belonged to your Kazuha.

You smiled slightly, feeling a little more reassured after finding him. You walked in quietly, the mugs in your hand still warm.

You took a sip from your own mug and sat down on the carpet, looking up at the figure silently holding their sword in their hand. To your surprise, Kazuha was completely shirtless. Sweat was running down his torso, his abs clearly visible.

Heat rushed up to your face and the tips of your ears, but you stayed quiet and continue to watch him practice. He suddenly got up and began swinging his sword in different directions, his vision shining brightly on his waist. He kept practicing his signature move, a complete wall soon appearing in the room and slowly disappearing.