Dottore • Open the Door

"Thank you for letting me fall in love with a kind soul such as yourself

"Thank you for letting me fall in love with a kind soul such as yourself."

You woke up to your body strapped to a hospital bed, several IVs had been hooked up to you and your heart rate monitor kept beeping annoyingly.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

It sounded normal until your door opened to reveal a man in a white suit, the majority of his face covered by a mask. You knew this man all too well, after all it was someone you had trusted. Had.

He walked into the room with a long syringe filled with an amber liquid, your heart rate only increased. You knew Dottore had a side to him that made him a maniac, but you never pictured him ever hurting you.

"Dottore...?" You called out to him, one of his fingers flicking the liquid in the syringe. "Doc's orders, Y/N. You aren't feeling very well." He sat on the side of your bed and grinned, his smile mostly covered up by the mask on his face.

"Now be good for me, lie back and stay still." He said and brought the needle close to you, but you immediately resisted and tried using whatever power you could to move out of his grasp, Dottore's wicked side of him playing it's part.

You cried out and pushed him off of you, ripping out the IVs in your veins and running out of the hospital room. A loud groan came from behind you, "Y/N!" You heard him shout.

You screamed and bolted into another room, locking the door and grabbing a chair to lean it against the doorknob. A loud thud is heard from outside the door, and a fist pounding on the door.

"Y/N!" You heard him yell, "Open the, Open the door please, Y/N, open the door!" He yelled with a nervous tone, but you couldn't tell if he was being manipulative ass or not. You trembled with fear and watched the door shake as he pounded his fists on it.

"Y/N, can we not fight anymore please? Can we not fight anymore?" You put your back against the door, trying to prevent him from entering. Your head leaned against the wood, tears forming in your eyes.

The man you once loved was a complete psycho now compared to when you first fell for the doctor.

"Y/N, sure you're scared, I've been there. I can set you free. Y/N, don't make me come in there, I'm going to count to three!" You heard him raise his voice and you hear him start counting.

"One!" You held your breath, "Two... Fuck it!"

The door bursts open and your sent flying across the room, your body hits the wall of the building and you  slump down to the ground. The figure you had once cared for with every inch of your heart stood in the doorway with a wicked grin, the syringe with Amber liquid still in his hands.

He walked over to you with not a care in the world, looking down at you. "Don't be scared, you'll only feel a pinch." You screamed out as the needle got closer and closer to piercing your skin, until everything went completely black.

You jolt awake and find yourself surrounded by warmth, a hand gently running through your hair.

"Y/N?" A voice softly calls and your vision finally clears up to see blue fluffy hair. "One of my glass vials fell on your head and you've been knocked out since, are you okay?" The person asks and you see Dottore's face above you, your upper body had been in his lap with your head cradled in his arms.

"Dottore?" You finally speak and his eyes crease upward, the portion of his face you could see, smiles at the sound of your voice. "I'm here." You blink once and then blink again, realizing your out of that horrid dream. A small smile forms on your face as his face comes closer to your own, he takes off his mask to fully kiss your face.

A laugh comes from your throat as his lips press against your cheek, "You were crying while you were out, I was worried." He mumbled against your cheek before kissing it a final time, your eyebrows furrowing at his words.

"Did the vial hurt that much?" One of his gloved hands rubs the top of your head in concern and you shake your head. You sat up and crawled into the Fatui Harbinger's lap, putting the gloved hand that had just been on your head onto your cheek.

"Dottore, I'm okay. See?" You smile for him which only brightens his face, then you lean forward and press your lips to the tip of his nose. "All better!" You said with a smile, but his eyes narrowed at you.

"Y/N, something is bothering you. It's very obvious." The Doctor said and you groaned at his words, you should have known nothing would slip past him.

"I had a nightmare, and it was during your times of when you were cloning people. But this time, you were attempting to clone me." You explained and Dottore's eyes widened at your words.

(Recent lore has explained Dottore can clone others. I'm not sure how this process happens, but I'll just go with what I believe!)

It had been years since the Doctor had tried cloning someone and he knew how much you hated it when he brought up his evil days. Under his devilish grin was a man who was misunderstood and over time, you developed feelings for him.

A arm wrapped around your torso and his hand rubbed your back as you cuddled up to him.
"You know that I've given up those studies, Y/N. I vowed to you that I'd never touch them again." Dottore reminds you after the many horrible memories of him doing terrible things to Collei in the past.

But he reformed himself and changed for the greater good after falling for you. You had shaped who Dottore is today and he realized that there's more to life than serving the Fatui.

"I know, love. And that's why I believe in you and I trust you." You picked your head up off of his shoulder and kissed his jawline as a small smile of satisfaction formed across the ex-Fatui Harbinger's face.

"Y/N?" His voice cracks above your head and you immediately perk up at the tone in his voice. "Thank you for letting me fall in love with a kind soul such as yourself." Dottore gently places his lips against your forehead with tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

You laughed at him being adorable then wipe away his tears with your thumbs, smiling at him brightly. "Anything for my doctor." You snuggled up against him again and refused to leave his side for the rest of the day.

I loved this tiktok trend too much lmao