Kamisato Ayato • Work Load

"But if I go to sleep now, that means tomorrow will come sooner

"But if I go to sleep now, that means tomorrow will come sooner. I'll have more work to do but if I enjoy the moment now, maybe it won't all for nothing."

You were peacefully reading a book at the Kamisato Estate, sitting outside at the table in the middle of the deck. It was in the middle of the night and all you had was your book with a lantern to see the words on the pages.

As you turned the last page of your book, you read the last sentence and sighed. You finished it after well over an hour, satisfied with your time. You closed up the book and looked up, the bright pearly moon above you shining the ground you stood on.

You looked over your shoulder to see the door of the estate and wondered if Kamisato Ayato had already went to bed without you after a long day of paperwork. You were a patient lover, knowing that being the Yashiro Commissioner meant duty after duty.

Ayato warned you that falling in love with him was a dangerous game, his busy schedule interfered with your time with him. But you knew how much he needed you in his life, you gave his head and his heart a break from politics. He was able to focus on himself for once, his own personal life.

You stood up, picking up the book and the lantern, making your way back inside. You blew out the light and sat it down on a nearby table, your eyes gliding to Ayato's study which the light had still been on.

A small sigh escaped your lips and you walked your way into his study, Ayato's elegant form had been sitting in his chair with a stack of paperwork in front of him, but he was slightly slouched over with his face resting in his palm. His eyelids were shut and he was definitely sleeping, your lips curled upwards in a grin.

You sneaked your way from behind him and wraps your arms around his shoulders, bring your lips right next to his ear. "Are you sleepy, my lord?" You said and pressed your lips against his cheek, his body slightly stirring.

His eyes cracked open with a blush coating his cheeks then leans into your hold. "Y/N... I told you not to call me that." You laughed at his comment and held him tighter, "Don't you think you deserve a break? I think even the Yashiro Commissioner is due for some fun once in awhile."

Ayato nods in approval and turns his head to look at you, "I was going to come and find you after I finish this paper, but it seems like my eyelids didn't approve of that." The Yashiro Commissioner turns his entire body towards you and pulls you into his lap, both of your legs on either side of him.

A mischievous grin made its way to his face, his lips immediately attacking yours. Your fingers went through his silky hair, his lips glued to yours until you had to breathe for air. "I thought you were sleepy?" You asked him with a gleam in your eye, clearly wanting more out of the man.