Year 1 - Just thinking about chocolate

Hermione opens the door and looks around the carriage before speaking to the boys.

"Has anyone seen a toad a boy named Nevilles lost one."

"No." The red haired boy replies.

"Oh are you doing magic?" I ask curiously.

"Let's see then." Hermione finishes.

The red haired boy clears his throat and waves his wand around and says "sunshine, daisies, butter, mellow. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow." He points his wand at the rat in his lap and nothing happens.

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" I ask.

"Well it's not very good, is it?" Hermione says rather rudely. "Of course we've only tried a few simple ones ourself, but they've all worked for us."
We walk over and go sit opposite the two boys.

"For example," I take my wand out "Oculus Reparo." I point my wand at the black haired boys broken glasses and they fix instantly. He takes them off and looks at them in amazement. "That's better, isn't it?"

"Holy cricket, you're Harry Potter!" Hermione says to the black haired boy. "I'm Hermione Granger, and this is my sister y/n. And you are?" She asks the red haired boy.

"I'm Ron Weasley." His says with a mouthful of food.

"Pleasure." Hermione says, clearly disgusted.

"It's nice to meet both of you." I say and give them both a small smile. "You two better change into your robes."

"I expect we'll be arriving soon." Hermione finishes for me.

We both get up and leave but I quickly stop and turn back around.
"You've got dirt on your nose by the way. Did you know? Just there." I say and point to my nose.

I quickly walk to catch up to my sister when I see the red haired boy from earlier walking towards me. I 'accidentally' bump into him as he walks past.

"Sorry, didn't see you there." He says in a voice similar to Ron's. I look up into his chocolate brown eyes.

"It's alright. Completely my fault." I say melting at his eyes and freckles.

He smiles and me and continues walking back to his carriage. I walk quickly back to my carriage and sit down with my sister and Neville.

"Are you alright y/n?" Neville asks me.

"Yeah, just thinking about chocolate." I reply. Hermione eyes me suspiciously but continues talking to Neville. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep whilst I wait for the train to arrive at the station.

A/N - sorry for the short chapter. They will be longer I just had lots of school work and didn't have much time to write a lot.