Year 2 - I really did miss you, love

The four of us walk through the street of Diagon Alley, looking for the redheaded family me and Hermione have grown to love. We're about to decide that they're probably not here yet when we hear a familiar voice.

"FRED! GEORGE! GET BACK HERE NOW!" Mrs Weasley yells after her twins. I look over to where the voice came from and see a collection of redheads gathered around Madam Malkins'.

We walk over to them and gather around the yelling. Before I can say hello though, there's a hand in mine that's dragging me away from my sister and the others. I begin to panic, but immediately calm down when I see the two boys dragging me.

"Where are we going?" I ask them as I run.

"Away from our mother." George says to me.

After what feels like forever, but was most likely 5 minutes, we stop running. I look around and see that we're still in Diagon Alley, just not in an area I've ever been in before. I'm about to say something when I'm engulfed in a bone crushing hug.

I laugh, "I've missed you too Georgie." And hug him back just as tight. We let go and I look at his brother.

"What haven't you missed me?" Fred says.

"Of course, I missed you too Freddie." I say and quickly walk up to him, hugging him tighter than I did George. We stand there for a while, only pulling away when we hear someone clear their throat. I stand back from Fred blushing like a tomato.

"So, what did you two do?" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Nothing bad really." Fred says.

"We just set off a dungbomb in Gringotts." George says and I start to laugh which makes them smile.

"Wait, no. That's not funny." I say trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Well Bill works there, and we though it'd be funny to put one in his office."

"Only, we got the wrong office and ended up putting it into the angriest goblin there." Fred says.

"So, we ran before mum could yell at us, and then we found you." George says.

"Merlin boys, you're gonna get yourself killed one day." I say with a laugh. "Is that Hagrid and Harry over there?" I ask pointing nearby.

"Yeah! Let's go say hi and tell them where the others are." George says and begins to walk off.

"I really did miss you, love." Fred says to me when George is far away.

"I missed you too, a lot." I say with a smile. "And I'm sorry for not owling much, I was distracted. I've been talking to McGonagall about my re – " I say and cut myself off.

"About what?" Fred asks

"Um, nothing. It's nothing." I say and begin to walk faster. Fred catches up to me, throws his arm over my shoulders and together we walk towards Harry and Hagrid.

(---)

"Harry! Hagrid!" I say to them when we finally catch up to them.

"Hello y/n, you too Fred." Hagrid says to us.

"It's great to see you. Especially you Harry, we thought you were dead. I can't believe your uncle took your letters." I say.

"It's so great to see you too. I know, I can't believe it either."

"What have you done to your glasses mate?" Fred asks Harry. I look over and notice they're broken. Again.