Year 1 - Very boring honestly

I wait downstairs for another five minutes, but no one comes down. I decide to look for them since I'm impatient and they're five minutes late. I walk up the stairs and am about to knock on the first year boy's door, when I hear familiar voices from the third year door.

"You like her don't you?"

"No. I don't. We're just friends."

"Ah ha sure, tell that to your face when she's around. Oh y/n, your hair smells like strawberries and your eyes glisten in the sun."

"Shove off George. Besides she's still young and-"

"Only a year and a half my dear Freddie."

"Yeah well she's only 12, that's way way too young for any sort of relationship. For now, she's just my friend.

"Yeah for now."

I walk away after that, deciding that is was a private conversation that, if important, Fred would talk to me about in the future. I turn around and see Ron, Harry and Hermione all looking at me.

"Whatcha doing there y/n?" Harry says.

"Nothing." I say too quickly.

"So there's no reason you're outside the third years dorms and you're blushing?" He says.

"Nope of course not." I say. "Right let's get going."

We walk down the stairs silently, not wanting to get caught by Perfect Prefect Percy.

"Trevor!" Harry whispers and points to the toad standing in front of us.

"Trevor! Go, you shouldn't be here!" Ron says.

"Neither should you." A voice says. Neville stands up out of the chair and looks at us. "You're sneaking out again aren't you?"

"Now Neville it's not like that. We really nee –" I say to him.

"NO! I'm not going to let you. You've already cost Gryffindor too many points. I'll fight you" He says shakily putting up his fists.

"Neville I'm really sorry about this but it needs to be done." I say

"Petrificus Totalus." Hermione says and Neville freezes and falls to the floor.

"You two are a little scary sometimes you know that? Brilliant, but scary." Ron says to us.

We all walk past Neville, apologising to him as we walk past and out the common room. We get under the invisibility cloak, squishing together, and walk silently throughout the castle until we get to the third floor corridor.

"Alohomora." The door opens and we all walk in. We take the invisibility cloak off as soon as the door closes behind us, all thankful that we can finally have our own space again.

"Wait a second. He's already asleep." I say.

"Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp." Harry says.

"God this thing has terrible breath." I say holding my nose.

"We have to move it's paw." Harry says pointing at the dog whose paw was indeed covering the trap door.

"Okay on three we push. One. Two. Three." We all push together, and the paw slowly moves away from the trap door and Harry opens it up.

"I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. If something bad happens, get yourselves out" Harry says.

"Does it seem a bit quiet to you guys?" I say

"The harp's stopped playing."

Suddenly a huge drop of saliva drops down on Ron's shoulder and we look over in disgust.