Premier pt 2

Toms POV-
At first all I could see was flashing lights. The clicking of cameras was as loud as ever and as we continued to walk forwards I grabbed Zendayas hand tighter.
"Tom!Tom!Zendaya!Look over here!" was the first words I was greeted with and as I re-gained my sight back I was blown away by the amount of people crammed infront of me, all wanting to take pictures of me.
I tried to focus on one camera but as I did so my attention was re-directed to another person begging me to pose for them.
I stood there awkwardly a smile on my face.

Mine and Z's hands were still firmly clasped together, I felt her tug as she began to move towards the right away,from the hustle and bustle of the paparazzi, and for the first time I looked at her in the blare of the lights above us.
The light seemed to perfectly place onto her silky hair giving her a goddess like aura and her dress looked like Cinderella at the ball. I was in awe.

Following her like a puppy we moved slowly towards the theatre, where our years worth of work was later out for hundreds to see. I could hear the fans wails getting louder and louder and the amount of people seemed to be getting larger despite our mad dash away from the paparazzi. "Tom!Tom! Over here, it's Watch Mojo!" That name caught my attention. Watch Mojo? God I love Watch Mojo!
For the first time since we stepped onto the Red Carpet I let go of Zendayas hand and we parted.

"Hi Tom! We just want to ask you a few questions about the movie?" I put a smile on my face, lightly touched my hair, just to check, and nodded in reply. "Yeah sure! By the way I love your videos on your YouTube channel!" Jeez. That was Cringey Tom. "So, how was filming with your girlfriend, Zendaya?" Ok I can handle this...

5mins later...

"Thank you so much Tom, it was a pleasure to talk to you."
"You to!" I replied, I felt a huge sense of relief and as I walked away a sudden urge of confeidencd overcame me. All these people are here for me. I can do this.

As I walked further down the red carpet I noticed Z as soon as I saw a a flick of her hair. I sped up my walking, trying to look cool of course, and joined her, I didn't realise that we were standing in-front of fans until I heard my name being shouted from every which way. Z was already approaching the fans and signing posters and taking pictures, she looked; happy. Not at all nervous, so I followed her lead: I felt hands reach out and touch me, and pens get forced into my hands, I quickly signed any piece of paper in-front of me. I really wanted to interact with as many fans as possible, "Tom!Tom!I love you!" I felt myself flush red but swallowed my embarrassment, hoping my face wasn't red in some of the fans pictures.

10mins later....

"Tom, Tom! Come here!" Z whispered, ushering me to walk away from the fans. I heard coos of 'awe's' and 'so cute' from the crowd and I put my hand up in goodbye which was received with cheers and whoops. "It's time Tom. To see the movie."

Adrenaline coursed through me. It's time.

Hundreds of critics and celebrities will be waiting in hope to either trash talk or hype up the movie and I don't think I am ready.

I could see the end of the Red Carpet, and my pace slowed. Z grabbed my hand again and squeezed it tight and I followed her until we got to the edge of the theatre.

Flavio was there waiting for us at the entrance. His extravagant leopard print shirt and hot pink blazer paired with a feather hat really made me smile . "People! You've finally arrived! Time to get the show started, no?"
We both nodded in reply, Z looking at me with a grin.

As we entered the theatre, I gazed around and saw a array of posters hung upon the walls. There was so many, all of big box office movies and there, at the end, was one last poster, encased in glass with a gold frame. Not any other movie, our movie. My Movie.
Z must of felt the same as she relaxed her hand and her mouth dropped. Flavio quickly ushered us into the main theatre where a massive screen covered one of the walls and a sea of red chairs were in-front of it, mostly full.

As we walked to our seats I could feel hundreds of eyes on me, watching my every move as I finally got to my seat near the front.
Me and Z were right next to each other,Jacob on the other side, leg talking out of excitement.
"Guys! How cool is this?!" Jacob exclaimed. Z nodded in agreement, "it's so cool, I can't believe it! Also Jacob, you never guess who I met."
"Who?"
"Watch Mojo!" I watched Jacobs face turn from excitement to shock, his leg started to tap even more. "OMG YOUR SO LUCKY!!!" Jacob shouted, turning a few heads. "Shhhhh, Jacob." Z said laughing, Jacob sunk back into his chair, face going red. "How was it? Do you think you will be in a video?"
" I hope so!"

Just as I said that a loud boom came out from the screen. It lit up, blinding me for a second, and I heard faint cheers from the crowd in joy that the movie was starting.
I watched a man, who I didn't know, walk up the stage, holding a microphone, "Today, is the premier of the very first Spider-Man movie in the Marvel franchise. Make sure your turn your phones off and get ready to watch the most sort after movie of the year. Spider-Man Homecoming." A chorus of applause and cheers followed and the man walked off the stage. I looked at Z and Jacob and they both did a cheesy grin in reply. The movie was starting.
————————————-
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it ☺️

Copyright Claims-
All company's, brands and franchises included in this chapter belong to the rightful owners.
I do not have any responsibility or ownership of these company's.