Recognition

Toms POV:
The applause echoed around theatre; some even stood up! I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there and clapped whilst smiling awkwardly and of course Flavio was up, and bowing extravagantly, ushering Z and myself to stand up.

In the end,we both stood up and all eyes were on us once again. I could feel my suit sticking to my body and sweat building up on my forehead. What do I do? Do I have to give a speech?

Luckily, I was saved by Flavio who immediately strutted up to the stage and started his talk of how he "enjoyed watching the film progress and become the wonder it is today." I felt a tap on my shoulder and a secruity guard ushered me and Z out the back door, both of us eager to escape any more embarrassment.

I clasped Z's hand as we walked out the theatre exit, a sense of relief washed through me, Knowing we had escaped.

Much to my disappointment, we were greeted by loud screams and yells from fans who appeared, almost magically, from around the corner. I squeezed Z's hand and she squeezed back, showing her nervousness, the secruity guard started to protect us like a sheep dog as I was thrown pens and phones all  eagerly wanting a picture. I frantically signed as many as I could as we moved together away from the crowd.

Zendayas POV:
Ding! The elevator stopped and I jolted forward, Tom grabbed me by my waist and as I regained my balance I looked at him, a sparkle in his eyes.

Entering the penthouse never felt so great. The usual smell of fresh sheets filled my senses and the quietness was relieving after being in constant noise. My body ached for a drink so I grabbed a cup and boiled the kettle, plopping a tea bag into a spotty mug.

I've only recently learnt how to make a cup of tea from Tom. He taught me how to properly diffuse the tea bag into the water and how much milk to put in. And ever since I have tried it, it's become my new favourite.

I felt Toms manly arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into him. I continued to pour the water and he planted a light kiss on my neck.

I took a quick slurp at the tea, checking if it's perfect or not. Turning around, I faced Tom, his slightly curly hair flopping over his eyes and his dark brown eyes consumed me with warmth.

I leant in and kissed him on the lips, he pulled me into him holding me tightly on the back. "MJ" he whispered in my ear, I giggled, acting like a little kid. "I'm tired. Shall we go to sleep early tonight?" I said, playing along. "Hmmm, I think I'll join you, I'm quite tired myself," he whisked me up, and I grabbed his neck, we fumbled into the bedroom and fell into the sheets, glad we were alone together again.

4hrs later....

"Z, wake up." I rubbed my eyes, wincing at the light that was shining through the curtains. Tom kissed me on the lips before climbing out of bed, his god- like body, startling me once more, even though I have seen it before. "Our mums and Alex will be arriving back soon, they said they were taking her to a kiddy play group and staying in a hotel for the night, whilst we 'recovered."

I laughed out loud, "I think we have recovered all right," I exclaimed, pulling on one of Toms T-shirts. I glanced at my phone, it was full of notifications. Quickly, logging on to Instagram I saw my DMs had exploded with messages, "OMG TOM!"

I had received messages from well known marvel celebs like: Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans, congratulating me on the movies release. Tom came rushing in, cereal in hand. "What?! What's the matter?" I showed him my phone, she's widening he rushed back into the kitchen and came back with a mad grin on his face. It had happened to him aswell. "Z. I think were famous."

————————————-
Ooo, hope you enjoyed, i added a little bit of spice into this chapter just for u guys ;)