Confronting

Toms POV:
I looked startstrucked and as Trevor walked towards I said: "I don't know what your talking about?! It's just fake news Trevor!"
"Really." He replied anger burning through his eyes as he looked at the phone one more time before sitting down in his original position. "You think this can be fake news?" And as he lifted the phone one more time up to my face, I saw a photo of that same nurse that was talking to me in the hospital. Then I broke down.

Phoning up Z with Trevor on my shoulder felt heart renching. "Hey." I called into the phone, I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "Hey Tom, you ok?"
"Mmm."
"Tom?"
"Hey Z, Trevor is here. He found out."
"Oh. Come right away."
I hung up. And as I stepped back, Trevor looked at me and said, sternly: "I'm coming with you Tom, whatever this 'news' is about I will get to the bottom of it...."

Zendayas POV:
Slowly but surely, I climbed steadily out of bed and placed her into the cot. As I was going this a nurse came, "are you having visitors?"
"Yeah, they should be coming soon."
"Z!" As Tom ran in I opened my arms to then be stopped by the glare from Trevor across the room.

I smiled and walked towards him. "What do you want Trevor?" I said as I glared at him. As he brought up his phone, I finally realised what had happened. A mix up. Fake news. All the excuses ran through my head, as I opened my mouth, all that came out was: "ughhhhh."
"Yeah, just what I was thinking."
He walked away and slammed the door behind him.

Tom turned and looked at me in the eyes. "I came up with a name." He said, eyes glistening. "Alex."
I sighed, and wrapped my arms round him. "That's a great name." I could feel him smiling. I knew he was proud of himself. It was cute.

Toms POV:
Alex. That was our child's name. Alex.In that moment I complete forgot about Trevor and this dilemma. It was perfect.
———————————
Sorry guys for the short part, struggling for ideas. Hope you had a great day. Thx 🌈