Inseparable

Hi guys! Thank you all so much for 200 reads! Not long ago this story was only on 29! In this part there is some close and sensual bits 😏❤️. Enjoy!!! 🙈
—————————————-
Zendayas POV:
He lent in, I could feel his hot breath on my face. I've kissed Trevor many times so this should be easy. But, apart from my experience in kissing, a hot bed of sweat implanted itself on my forehead, my palms started to sweat aswell.

Then our lips met, the warmth of his skin against mine made me relax and the way he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me in made me relax even more. "Come on, let's get some sleep." Tom whispered into my ear. I laughed as I knew this was not true.

He dragged me over, through the door way, and into the soft memory foam mattress. He sent hot warm kisses all down my neck and onto my mouth. I replied back with a short kiss on his chest. He looked at me, "do you want to do this?" I was confused. "What do you mean?" But I finally realised as he started to pull his t-shirt off. "Ok." He pushed me back, and that is when it all started.......

3 hrs later....

"Hi, are you Awake?" I opened my eyes, wincing at the bright, natural light coming through the windows. "Yeah. What time is it?"
"It's 5:00pm." I shot up.
"What! 5:00pm! How long did we 'sleep' for?" Remembering the past events.
"Not for long, you fell asleep after. You've been knocked out for several hours." Jeez. I never knew I could sleep for that long. 

I climbed out of bed and pulled my pyjama bottoms and top on. Tom had left the room whilst I was getting changed, so when I went into the kitchen, he was standing there. With no t-shirt on. Damn, he is hot. "I made some food for you." On the table there was orange juice and a stack of pancakes. "Did you really make this yourself?" I ask.
"Yes....... fine, no. I can't cook." I smiled and sat down. "Mmmmmm these are nice pancakes."
"I know. I've had them before. They are the best."

"So, what's the next part of the plan?" I ask whilst pouring a bucket load of maple syrup onto my one remaining pancake. "I don't know. Maybe we should go to the movies?" He replied, taking a sip of his orange juice. "Dang, that's sweet." Tom winced as the liquid hit his lips. "Nah I think that's a bit boring. What about-." Sir, you have a visitor. Toms robotic assistants voice rang out through the room, her loud voice startling me.

Tom got up and opened the door. He was pulled with such a force that he nearly went through a wall. "Tom?" I called across the hall way. "Tom?!" I ran quickly to the open door, to find Tom pressed up against the wall. "You little shit. How dare you steal my girlfriend like that you midget. Come on Zendaya your coming with me."

Toms POV:
I lashed out. Trying to hit Trevor in the face, but with my midget arms I wasn't getting anywhere. I could see Zendaya at the doorway looking at him with a sense of dread. "You little shit. How dare you steal my girlfriend like that you midget. Come on Zendaya your coming with me."
"No." Her voice filled me with hope. Trevor's grip faltered and I took my chance. I hit, as hard as possible. He stumbled back and I jumped down. "Come on!!!" I pulled Zendaya inside as I slammed the door. I could hear Trevor moving around on the other side of the wall. "Hey! I'll get the cops on you." That made me shiver. What will happen to my career if the cops arrived at my door? What will happen to Zendaya?

"Don't worry Tom. I'll be there with you if anything happens. Remember we are inseparable."
————————————————-
Thank you for reading! I really like this part, and I hope you do too.... running out of ideas for parts so if you have an idea please let me know! Thx ❤️🌈

Edit: OMG nearly at 300 hundred! Let's try and get to it before I release the next part! I am so grateful of you all for reading my story! I didn't think it would make it this big! Thx xxx 👋🏻