Famous

———————————
Hey guys, new part! In this part there is new POV's. Hope you enjoy! ❤️🌈
——————————-
Toms POV:
HOLY SHIT, I GOT THE PART!!!" I shouted across the parking lot. "AND SO DID YOU!" I jumped up and down with Zendaya, but stopped because her hair got into my mouth.

"We need to go somewher-." Zendayas voice was cut off by another random dude jumping up and down in the air aswell. "Is he high?" Zendaya whispered to me. I was just about to reply when he shouted: "I GOT THE PART!" I looked at Zendaya and we both knew. This was our other cast member!

We ran up to him and introduced ourselves. "Hi I'm Tom, I'll be playing the main role in the movie."
"COOL! So your playing Spider-Man!" I furrowed my eyebrows at this. Spider-Man?! "Oh yeah, Tom, I forgot to tell you. The movie is Spider-Man, and I guess you are playing Peter Parker!" My mouth extended into a beaming smile. Peter Parker! Stan Lee! Jeez, I've got a lot to live up to....

"Hi, my name is Jacob Batalon." His voice interrupted me in my thought. "Cool! Nice to meet you Jacob!" He shook my hand and then Zendayas, "Hi I'm Zendaya." Her princess smile popped out and it made her look so cute! "Nice! So, do you want to grab a drink?"
"Sure!" We all wandered down the side- walk and away from the big factory warehouse thingy. "Ooh! Let's go here!" Zendaya pointed at a coffee shop on the corner. Of course. It was her favourite coffee shop. She is truly adorable.

Jacobs POV:
When I first met Tom and Zendaya I was ecstatic. Friends! And we will be working together as well!

I had the hint that Tom liked Zendaya, but it finally clicked that they were actually together!

I watched them from behind as we walked into this cute little coffee shop. They were nearly touching hands, but, as soon as we walked in a chorus of screams erupted from the shop. OMG! A massive hoard of people streamed out on to the streets. Many were pointing about at the massive bill-board that always looms above us.

I looked up and gasped. There it was. Spider man Homecoming. With my name on it. In front of hundreds of people. Holy shit. I'm famous!

Toms POV:
I'm famous! I stared intently at the billboard as everyone rushed past me. "Excuse me. Can I have a photo?" I turned around to find a massive, professional camera in my face. "Sure?" I said. As I smiled at the lens. The bright flash made me blink but apparently he still got a good shot as he walked off intently.

As soon as the flash went off a group of others 'fans' started to crowd me: "Tom! Please can we have a photo too!"
"Sorry, but I have to go." I walked briskly away from the crowd and searched for Zendaya. "Psstttt Tom over here..." I looked down an alleyway to find Jacob and Zendaya hiding behind a dumpster.

Zendayas face was one of disgust as the gruesome smell of the trash wafted up my nose. I walked over to them, only to be dragged in by Jacob, who was surprisingly strong. "They are coming." He whispered into my ear. "Who?!" I said worried that I was about to be murdered. "The paparazzi." Ohhhhh that's what he meant. I hid next to Zendaya and poked my head out cautiously. I could see the swarm, buzzing past quickly and I breathed a sigh of relief.

We wandered out and we all decided to leave the coffee for another day. "See ya Jacob." I said as I dusted off the mud and dirt on my coat. "See you." He said back. He crossed over the street to a car parked by a no parking sign. "OH SHIT YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!" Jacob shouted, "A PARKING TICKET." Me and Zendaya laughed as we walked down the street together. Today has been a good day. I think.....

Zendayas POV:
I can't believe, everything that has just happened to me. My dreams have come true!

I've finally gotta my dream job and a lovely boyfriend. Finally, I am Famous...