Finishing up

Toms POV:
We had all sat down and talked for hours. I had made dinner. A lovely blend of Chipotle (ordered by post mates) and guac.

Zendaya stood up and started to bring all the dishes back to the sink. I started to help her, but was stopped by my mum saying: "don't worry darling, I will tidy it up. You go get some rest." I nodded, realizing how tired I actually was. "And I'll help as well." Claire butted in. Taking a plate off Z. "Thanks mom." an replied. Wandering dreamily into the bedroom. I waited 5mins, watching and telling our parents where everything goes. Then I, as well, went into the bedroom.

I was already in my pyjama bottoms so I took off my T-shirt (😅) and plopped into bed. "Hey Z." I whispered. "What time have you set the alarm?"
"5:00. Why?"
"Oh. Just wondering." out of the corner of my eye I could see Zendaya fall asleep. I knew she would be up in the night, caring after Alex.

I could feel my eyes, drooping so I pulled the covers over me and fell asleep.....

Zendayas POV:
The faint ring of my alarm, woke me up. I tapped Tom on the shoulder: "Come on babe we need to get up."

He yawned and slowly opened his eyes but then closed them again. I got out of bed slowly and pulled on some pants and one of Toms jumpers, which was too baggy for me, and tapped Tom again.

This time, he opened his eyes and sat himself up, taking in the natural light coming in from our window. "Morning." He mumbled. "Morning." I whispered back. Careful no to wake any one else up.

Tom got out of bed and got changed, whilst he was doing this I brushed my hair, it's knotty curls getting tangled in my hair brush. " What do you want for breakfast?" Tom asked, opening the door cautiously. "I'll just have, a bowl of Rice Krispies." He walked out, leaving me to tackle my hair.

As I walked out of the bedroom, I checked in on Alex. The slow rising of her chest, satisfied me, and I grabbed my cereal and ate....

At the ware-house...

During filming, me and Tom never really get to talk. He is always either, re-applying makeup or hairspray or filming a scene.

"Alright! That's a wrap for Zendaya!" I could barely hear what the producer was saying over the loud chattering of the studio. "Pardon?!" I called out. "I said, that's a wrap!" He came over and patted me on the back: "congrats." I must of looked confused, because he said "you can come tommorrow if you want. We will be having a small party." He laughed and walked away.

I saw Tom walking out from his dressing room and I walked over to him. "Tom." I said, getting his attention. "I'm finished." He stared at me. My message not registering in his brain. "What?"
"Im finished."
"Z! That's great!" He hugged me, and said: "well I shouldn't be long. They said I only have 2 scenes left." I smiled again. And whispered in his ear: "we made it...."
—————————-
Hey guys! This part is just a basic one, but I hope you like it!
—————————