Truth untold

Hi guys, been really caught up in school work lately, but have also been working hard on this chapter. Hope you enjoy. ❤️🌈
———————————-

After a few years of filming...

Toms POV:
"Alright my lovely flower children!" The directors voice filled the empty factory room, "places!" We shuffled into the places we were assigned and he, the weird one I still didn't know the name of, shouted action! And it all carried on...

10hrs later...

"Thank the heavens above, that's over." We were all walking together across the parking lot. "Ahhhh, guys this is where we first met." It had been a long couple years of filming for the upcoming release of the movie: Spider-Man, Home-coming and we had grown closer every day. Well, me and Jacob.

Zendaya, has been quiet ever since we found out we got the parts, and even though she seemed down she's been eating a lot, and gained a lot of weight. We don't say anything about it though, just in case. "C'mon, Z, let's go and have some food somewhere nice, McDonald's maybe?" I laughed, Jacobs always trying to crack jokes, but many laugh for the wrong reason.

"I'm good." Zendaya mumbled, picking up the pace. "Please. Pretty please."
"Jacob, cut it out." I said in a jokey tone, "I SAID NO!!!" Zendaya shouted, and off she went across the parking lot, I could see her wincing in pain, but I knew that was tears. "Oh shit..."
"You might, need to follow her."

I sighed and ran across the street and down the boardwalk, to find myself greeted by a swarm of girls who were asking for an autograph. "Excuse me, sorry!" I said as I politely/aggressively pushed passed them.

As I, entered the elevator, I was thinking my ass off. What should I say? Is she sick? What if she is having an affair? No Tom, she won't be having an affair that's silly. Ding! I walked out the elevator and came faced to face with her. Mascara running, red bloctchy eyes. "Z! Are you ok?!" She looked up, face shiny with her tears. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."
"What? What did you do?!" Her big brown eyes looked up at me, and I flashed back to when I first saw her. Hair flowing, face bright with happiness. And that's when I realised, I really did love her.

I bent down, to hug her and she embraced it, "im pregnant." She said this just as she burrowed her face into my shoulder. "Your what?!" I said, confused. She brought her head up, and spoke again. "I'm pregnant."
"Z! That's great!" Her face lit up, but then darkened again. "But..But.. it's not yours." I looked at her, dismay filling my eyes. "Then who's is it ?"
"Trevor's...." and then one tear fell silently down,out of my eye.
———————————
Ooohhhh.... what will happen next?...