A 'Family'?

Guys! We hit 1K!!!! Thank you all so much! Hope you enjoy... 😉🌈
————————————
Toms POV:
She brought her head up, and spoke again. "I'm pregnant."
"Z! That's great!" Her face lit up, but then darkened again. "But..But.. it's not yours." I looked at her, dismay filling my eyes. "Then who's is it ?"
"Trevor's...." and then one tear fell silently down,out of my eye.

"What?" I questioned feeling a bubble of heat, building up inside of me. "Its Trevor's." she replied, finally tilting her head to look me in the eyes. "We could start a family Tom. A beautiful family."
"NO WE COULDNT!" I lowered my voice, "we couldn't Z, it's not my child."
"We could!" She responded, I could hear the alarm in her voice. "Trevor, wouldn't be there for me, I would be on my own." On my own. The words rang through my head, I would be on my own. She would be on her own. We all would be on our own...

"You'll have the money from the movie." I was trying to grab at any opportunity I could. "You——." My voice faded away as I came to the clear answer. "Stay here with me." My mouth spoke before my brain could think. "Oh, Oh ok." She whispered picking herself back up, to the walk solemnly into the building. As I trailed behind, I wondered, what would the future hold, a happy family? Or a sad one? I wouldn't know...

Zendayas POV:
As I dragged myself back into Toms penthouse, I thought to myself, what's would the future hold. Me and Tom and our child  as a happy family, or the opposite. A unhappy family that would never be together.

"Z." I turned around to see Tom coming towards me and as be embraced me with a hug I whispered: "everything will be alright." And I broke away and took myself to my laptop as I pulled up the internet to search up baby items.

Ding! Ding! Ding! My twitter account page started to become active. "Uhhh, Tom?"
"Yes?" He came over and wrapped his arms around mine as he looked at the screen. "Shit." He ran out of the room and grabbed his phone, concern plastered on his face. "It's out Z, it's out." I knew what he meant. The world knew now. I was pregnant.

Toms POV:
I knew this was going to happen. I knew it. It took me back to when we first met and it got out. We were a couple. And here we are.

"It's fine Z. We've been through this before. Remember?"
"Yeah, we have, but this might be different. It's not your baby remember. The media will go crazy when you they find out." I knew she was right. As I nodded my head, Zendaya clutched her stomach, wincing at whatever was going on."Z, how long have you've been pregnant for?..."
"Around 9 months, why?"
"Shit!" I grabbed my phone and called an Uber. "Come on! Your gonna gibe birth." As I said that Z spoke, "I can't, I can't move Tom."
———————————
Big OOF, that y'-all was some beef. See you for the next part. ❤️🌈...