Start of something new

Zendayas POV:
Tom was grinning like it was nobody's business, and so was i.

I wasn't even on the poster but I felt like I was.

We carried on walking down the sidewalk, adrenaline running through us. It felt amazing.

"My flamingos!" Oh shit. This dude. You learn to love him. "Come on, come in!" We signed in, and both separated into our dressing rooms. I got changed and was quickly ambushed by the makeup crew that seemed to have appeared out a secret entrance.

Toms POV:
Shit. This takes a long time.

My costume was a flexible, easy to run and move in but a pain in the ass to put it on.

It takes around 1 and a half hours to get me in costume and have makeup done. Z is lucky. She gets to wait around for me whilst I, stand still and wince and elastic is placed on to me.

Zendayas POV:
This is boring. I sit here every day waiting for 2hrs for Tom to finish getting changed.

"Zendaya! My love! Follow!" I stood up awkwardly and followed him. His pink beret on his head. He lead me to a school scene where the other extras and the cast were preparing. I grabbed my script and lounged in my un-comfortable yet trendy chair.

"Zendaya! Your up!" I sighed, and got up out of my seat as I planted my bum into my seat. "And.... Action!!!"

We burst into the scene, it was only short but it was near the end. So it gave me hope.

Toms POV:
Finally, I walked stiffly out of the room, and walked in on Zendaya in a midst of a scene. She looked like a professional. Ring! Ring! I picked up my phone and realised it's Jacob. Oh no.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker. "Hi Tom. Alex has just been sick, I have cleaned it up, but I don't know what to do now." He is not with it. "Jacob, just spray some air freshener, and put Alex to bed. She will be fine." Jeez, he is so näive.

"Tom! Tom!" I got dragged over to a hallway scene and met with Zendaya.

"Tom! I heard you were on a phone call? Is everything alright with Jacob?!" I laughed, and put my arms around Z. We hugged and I whispered in her ear "Jacob, got freaked out over sick." She burst out laughing and kissed me on my neck. "Come on love birds! We have a movie to produce!"

We ran over to the set, and I was plastered with even more makeup. Here we go again...

6hrs later...

Shit , this hurts. Peeling my suit of felt relieving but painful at the same time.

Once I was out of my costume, I went to the reception, but I was met with all the producers. "Tom! My love! I have watched you bloom like a flower in making this movie! You haven't been told this yet, but in two days time it will be the last scenes!" I gasped and, felt warm tears in my eyes. But, I composed myself and walked out of the building to be met with Zendaya who was just as teary eyed as I was.

"Come on Tom, we have Alex to look after." We walked away hand in hand....