Trevor

Toms POV:
We both completely forgot about Trevor, until he walked in with a police officer following him. " are these you culprits?" he looked at us, both, up and down and turned back to Trevor. "Yes." I was about to but in but Trevor interrupted me. "Officer I called you in to file a court case in getting my child back." I gasped and so did Zendaya. She ran to the cot and picked up Alex.

"Sir, this is our child not Trevor's, he is my ex." the officer looked taken back and he turned, once again to Trevor, and said "your coming with me." me and Z smiled at each other and called a nurse to the room. "Yes?"
"Can we be discharged?"
"Of course!" We bundled Alex up in the many blankets I bought with me ( just for good measure) and walked out. It took a long time as Z and me had to sign some papers.

When we arrived home, our doorway was crammed full of fan mail. Probably most of them would be asking us if we were ok. But, we ignored them. We had one problem. Alex had no where to sleep, and as we realised the cot won't arrive by tomorrow, we wondered if we should just go back to the hospital.

"Tom."
"Yes Z."
"I was just thinking. I never met your parents."
"Oh. Neither." We not stood there looking at each other until Zendaya started to laugh, causing me to laugh as well. We calmed down after about 15mins of straight up laughing.

We had fixated Alex up on the sofa (or couch, if your Zendaya) She was wrapped up tightly in her many blankets and we both watched her regularly to check if she was alright. And of course, she was.

Zendayas POV:
I never slept as much as I thought I would after I gave birth. But I did. And I felt great.

Waking up to the sound of my alarm was unnerving. I still had work today! I could hear Tom in the kitchen talking, and as I walked through the door I saw him cradling Alex, and talking to her about work. And of course, I burst out laughing.

Tom was so scared that he nearly dropped Alex, so she started crying. "Ahhh baby." I picked out of Toms arms and cradle her in mine. "Tom? How are we going to look after Alex if we have work?" He froze but looked calmly back at me as he said: "don't worry I've already sorted someone out." I looked at him confused, but shrugged and got ready...

45mins later....

Ding dong! The doorbell went and I walked quickly to the door pulling my jumper over my head. "Morning!" A recognisable voice spoke up from behind the wood. "Jacob! What are you doing here!"
"I'm your baby sitter for today!" Oh yeah, that would make sense, he has a day off today. Lucky. " oh! Come in!" He walked swiftly in and sat reluctantly on the couch. "Here comes Casey!" Toms voice echoed out from the bedroom. "Zzzzzzzzzummmmm." He made aeroplane noises and Alex giggled as she 'soared' through the 'air'.

Jacobs face broke into one of happiness, he looked so cute! He gently took Alex out of Toms hands and rocked her gently in his arms. He is a perfect baby- sitter. "See you Jacob. I'll text you what time we will be coming back."

We walked out of the door, and out of the building. Tom stopped dead in his tracks, a beaming smile, on his face. "Z.."
"What?" I looked in the direction he was pointing in. And there it was. Spider-Man Homecoming with Toms face plastered all over it.....

————————————-
Guys I feel so bad! I haven't posted in nearly 5months! It's nearly the end of year for me, so have been busy with end of year tests and all. I've made a target to post more often, so expect more parts coming soon. ❤️🌈